gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Clonetrooper PF (75 out of 1000) last night. The box had shelf wear but the shipping packaging was nice. The statue is in new condition. It was not a display piece in their store. Very nice piece.

Yeah man, what happened? Being able to get multiples of the HT War Machine at $125 each was a pretty good deal.

Posting "where are the coupons" because sometimes when I talk about something it happens the next day (mainly "Im shocked that didnt sell yet on eBay" boom it sells.)

Last time I walked in a Hastings store they didn't have any HT out on the shelves "You have to order those through the site". The Neca stuff was *yawn*. They had every piece of Dr. Who merch you could imagine and lots of Force FX sabers (not the cheap ones, the nice ones) and that was about it. But the figures were a major drag.

My Hastings literally has 2 glass displays packed full and them more figures stacked on top. It's crazy because I don't think anyone in this town collects them. I was able to pick up an IM MarkVII there after they'd sold out, but they've never had them on sale.

Yeah, mine still carries Sideshow distributed figures, but the prices are always full retail and you get hit with tax. Seems the days of them being discounted is long gone, now it seems they just send the unsold stock to a store that it will sell at or it is sold online.

In the past I bought a 1/6 Sideshow Boromir for $7 and a Springwood Slasher for $11 :lol

I got a Battle Damaged HT T800 Endo at the Stillwater store for $50 one day. Also various SW figures at a pretty good discount too but, yeah, those days are long gone. :(

I got a Battle Damaged HT T800 Endo at the Stillwater store for $50 one day. Also various SW figures at a pretty good discount too but, yeah, those days are long gone. :(

Damn, that's a hell of a deal. I try to check out the Stillwater store when I'm there but with no deals it'd have to be something great for me to get it. I'm hoping there might be some BLACK Friday deals that will apply to the figures this year but I'm not holding my breath.

Back