gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Batpod and SS Crimson Guard in today. The boxes were definitely not factory sealed but as far as I can tell none of the figures were messed with nothing broken/missing. For $300 for the pair, I'm not gonna complain...

This morning, the UPS tracker showed "out for delivery". I get home and it's not here so I check the tracker and delivery has been changed to tomorrow. Ugghh...

My Bespin Luke arrived today in good condition. No HT shipper, but it looked brand new, still had the baggies around his boots and everything. The shipping box was so big it looked like it might have had 3 sets in there, but alas. . . only one.:lol

Got my dx12 today....box had some tears, no ht shipper but figure was never displayed and with plastic still wrapped around head.

No accessories were removed, cape and stand still in plastic. Cant complain for $210 shipped.

Hot toys Luke new, some shelf wear but nothing touched. Did come in a huge box minus the shipper. Real good deal and bad @$$ figure. Thanks Freaks for the gohastings tip!,.

sent from my R2 unit

Got my black spidey today, a day earlier than originally expected. Received in HT's shipper which certainly took a beating. Bottom of shipper has a dent that went through the figure's box but not that bad. Small dent in same side, corner. Overall the accessories look untouched, same with the stand and plastic rod - all still in plastic baggies. The figure doesn't have the plastic baggies in the extremities so most likely it was removed. Other than that it's in perfect condition. Still has that brand new figure smell that I love when opening a new fig.

The PP headsculpt was still wrapped in plastic. Great deal for $157 shipped. :yess:

Awesome figure, very delicate costume though.

Ordered a DX12 during the sale, last week. My order status stated that it was in progress via standard shipping, then today I get an email saying my order has been canceled due to availability.
Not pleased.

Got some DX10's, some DX12's and a Batpod over the past couple of days....all in great condition. Gohastings FTW!

looks like they are stocking a few new Enterbay 1:4 figures, hopefully they get some 1:4 BD T-800 before the next big sale:)

Received my Boba today, looks perfect. Adding that with a MIB DX Luke, I'm 2 for 2 this time!!

My Mark II AU arrived in a big box with air cushions for padding
The box has a few minor chips
The statue looks mint, with the plastic wrapping still in place and the seal still on the box
Super happy for the price.

As I'm reading the posts, there are way too many cases of "I was sent a display model," don't you think? I'm thinking these were once opened and returned by customers who changed their minds.

I got my 89 Joker and Classic Predator today. The two boxes were shipped in one box with bubble wrap in between the boxes. Unfortunately, the box was bigger than needed so I don't know if the boxes were nicked during shipping or not. No big deal but both figures were opened. The Predator's seal was broken and the Joker is missing his cane. The Predator's left ankle was super loose and when posing, the foot broke off with the peg still logged inside the lower leg. :(

Edit: After using the search function in the Classic Predator thread using the words "broken foot", it seems that the Predator's pegs are unusually loose. So I'm giving GoHastings the benefit of the doubt and jus' say the loose ankle was like that from the factory. Anyone know where I can find some cheap foot pegs? Tried ebay but they come with the Predator's feet and are over 40 bucks.

Last edited:
As I'm reading the posts, there are way too many cases of "I was sent a display model," don't you think? I'm thinking these were once opened and returned by customers who changed their minds.

Of course they were. Always have been. Some people get lucky, some not so. 25% savings = 50/50 gamble.

Of course they were. Always have been. Some people get lucky, some not so. 25% savings = 50/50 gamble.

When put like that, it seems like unfavorable odds but I'd still take those chances because the flip side is a mint figure with a slightly damaged box - something I can live with for that kind of discount.

Back