gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears that you got Hastinged. I'm sure they'll refund your money, but they don't do exchanges in my experience, so you probably won't be getting a DX12 from them.

Maybe ask for the customer service manager. Perhaps they'll be able to locate the display figure in the store that they sent it from and send the figure along. It's a long shot, but it's worth asking.

Got off the phone with goHastings CS. The agent was friendly but I have to wait until tomorrow, she has to check with her supervisor and they will "investigate" what happened. I'm supposed to get a call back tomorrow. Fingers crossed... A refund would be nice right about now.

Just got my Luke from gohastings. It's def preowned and opened of course. Some of the stuff was just shoved back into the box prematurely. Lucky nothing seems damaged so far but it is what it is.

Edit: something does look broken now lol. The thing where Luke hangs onto is broken.

8362086695_46f1ebafa2_b.jpg

Mine came like that direct from sideshow. Others too...just glue it

Amarillo has a big three story store with the main offices. I would assume that is where the warehouse is too. At least that's where it use to be.

I drove by it a few weeks ago. Tons of Hastings store in Amarillo too since its their HQ.

I got my batpod in mail today and mark 2. Mark 2 was fine ... batpod box was crappy it was either a display model or someone returned it. Had one small broken piece that honestly I have no idea where it goes and everything else looks and works fine ... so I'll live.

Still waiting on bespin luke tho. Gonna put him in the dag. hut with yoda :wink1:

I'd never use gohastings ever again.
I ordered a Sideshow Duke figure off Amazon and GoHastings was the seller.
The package arrived and the shipping box was flawless but Duke's box had a tear on it,like a long 8 inch tear along the back.
We took pics of it and sent them in. They said it was probably damaged during shipping.
We showed them the pics,they had no answer. They didn't even offer a discount.
Terrible service.

Quick update: looks like my DX12 was opened and handled by someone as most of the plastic protection around the figure itself was removed. Also, it's missing the blueprint of the Tumbler from the front foam cover.

If it was a display unit, they didn't use the stand or cape because those appear to be untouched. I'm thinking it was more likely a customer return--somebody bought it, started to open it, but then got buyer's remorse.

Ah well, I'll keep it...just gives me even less of an excuse not to bust it out and display it lol.

Gohastings 100% guarantee policy below - they need to follow the 'new' product policy a bit more strictly seriously... i don't know if all the stores even know about this but for at least an online order they shouldn't be shipping previously displayed items. Freakin NONSENSE. I don't care how good of a deal it ends up being - product should be new. It's a hit and miss every time sadly.

100% Product Guarantee

We strive to provide high quality products to our customers.

New Product
We 100% GUARANTEE all new products to be in new condition and in the original packaging.

USED/Previously Viewed Product
We 100% GUARANTEE the full functionality of all used and previously viewed product. Due to the nature of used and previously viewed products; booklet inserts, digital content and manuals are not guaranteed in any used or previously viewed product. Select downloadable and online content/features may require an additional purchase.

Previously Viewed/Previously Played (PV/PP) - are movies/games that were rented in our retail locations. These movies/games have been reconditioned. This product will not include additional discs, digital content, inserts or other inclusions typically associated with new product. Select downloadable and online content/features may require an additional purchase.

USED - is product we have purchased through our trade in program or from other merchant partners. These products are carefully inspected before purchasing and tested to ensure they have full functionality. This product may not include additional discs, digital content, inserts or other inclusions typically associated with new product. All items are reconditioned and packaged for purchase. Select downloadable and online content/features may require an additional purchase.

Questions or Concerns
If you have any problems with your product please contact our Customer Service Team and they will be happy to assist you. Our Refund and Return Policy is located here.

Got my Snake Eyes and Timber set yesterday, brand new minty-mint with the Sideshow tissue paper between the windows. I can't complain for $150 shipped, but after reading some of these horror stories, I don't think this company will be getting any more of my business.

I can't complain for $150 shipped, but after reading some of these horror stories, I don't think this company will be getting any more of my business.

This happens every year around this time: Gohastings has a crazy sale -- brings out more buyers than usual once word spreads, alot of them new to the "GoHastings" experience -- collectors not used to people touching their stuff are shocked when their 'good deal' has been manhandled -- many buyers back-off from Gohastings "savings".

We haven't even got to the "your great deal has been cancelled" situations yet.

This happens every year around this time: Gohastings has a crazy sale -- brings out more buyers than usual once word spreads, alot of them new to the "GoHastings" experience -- collectors not used to people touching their stuff are shocked when their 'good deal' has been manhandled --

You can lump me into this group! :duff

Mark II AU arrived from GH. As with my other two orders, it was placed in a box 3x too large with insufficient packing by someone who didn't know how to safely pack an item or just didn't care. No shipper but original box actually looks good and was sealed. At 160 shipped this is one of my cheapest HT to date. My 89 Bat was purchased in Nov and had been removed but was in fine condition. My Hawkeye was purchased in Dec and arrived sealed with box in fine condition. Guess I am lucky so far at 3 out of 3 GH wins.

This happens every year around this time: Gohastings has a crazy sale -- brings out more buyers than usual once word spreads, alot of them new to the "GoHastings" experience -- collectors not used to people touching their stuff are shocked when their 'good deal' has been manhandled -- many buyers back-off from Gohastings "savings".

:exactly::goodpost:

Yep.

But thats ok. No hassle return policy....I'll take the risk every time for 25% off.

Got my Sucker Punch Baby Doll yesterday- perfect condition. Never displayed- from what I can tell.

Edit: War Machine had been opened, Batman DX12 was untouched.

Last edited:
Well they were able to find my DX12. It's supposed to ship to me soon, they went ahead and decided to do this, I decided not to ask for a return and see what condition the figure is in... now to double check if all the accessories are in place.

Well they were able to find my DX12. It's supposed to ship to me soon, they went ahead and decided to do this, I decided not to ask for a return and see what condition the figure is in... now to double check if all the accessories are in place.

I'm glad they were able to locate it for you. Hopefully he's in good shape.

Got my DX12 in today...looks like he was removed before..but accessories werent touched..same for cape...and everything is there and he looks good so I am happy. Box had two tears but I am not **** about that.

Back