gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if its normal for Hastings to have your order go through and then not ship the item out because its not in stock?

I called after 24 hours and they said they were waiting for more inventory to come in and that if they dont, theyll cancel my order after 7 days.

Whats BS is they didnt even send me an email or phone call telling me this. I had to call out of my own curiosity to find out this news.

I ordered a T-1000 Hot Toys which went out of stock a few hours after my order went through. I dont know why it didnt ship.

Yep, many times.

Do you know if they usually get more in stock? In this case its the Hot Toys T-1000 which isnt too rare.

I really dont want to wait a week to have them cancel my order. Is there ANYTHING I can do besides sit here and wait?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Seems like the DX Batman kept coming in and out of stock at erratic intervals. I would just cancel and order from somewhere else if the wait is gonna bother you.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale and free shipping...just picked up Greedo which I've been looking at getting for a while.

I just rec'd a HT Alice I picked up end of last month with one of those elusive 20% off coupons. It appears to have been a display model since it was opened, had the kukris attached to her harness, and all of the plastic sheets were missing. But it was otherwise complete and in good shape. I'm a little annoyed, but this is the caveat to ordering from them. At least it was an excellent price. Thanks for the heads up on their current sale.

Just realized my Hastings in Memphis has closed. Not surprised. There was never anyone in there. But I loved that store.:(

Back