gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like buying actual CDs also. Although I'm all about downloading. I like the satisfaction of purchasing a tangible product.

Go to GoHasting's Facebook page and unlike them if you have them liked!

They were supposed to post a big deal today since they hit 100k likes and all they posted was 10% off plus free shipping. They also raised their prices on used games and cds right before they posted the code.

Go unlike them and help send them a message.

https://www.facebook.com/gohastings?sk=wall

"Unlike". That was a cheap way to drum up FB attention. Free shipping is nice, but even their current "TIMELORD" code is better than that one. :(

It also pretty much nulified the 40% off deal for CD's... free shipping would have been great w/o a code. But to make it one or the other sucks.

I got the e-mail to one of my e-mail addresses I've ordered from, but not the other one. Weird. Tempted by the Jill even though I don't really want that figure. Just too good a price, even after taxes, for a HT figure.

I got the e-mail to one of my e-mail addresses I've ordered from, but not the other one. Weird. Tempted by the Jill even though I don't really want that figure. Just too good a price, even after taxes, for a HT figure.

She's a pretty great figure. I prefer the BSAA version since it has the brunette hair and resembles her earlier appearance more closely, but at 30% off with free shipping, I'd say you should go for it.

Back