gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Ours is busy most of the time. It's one of my favorite stores.

Yeah never really understood why. It's in...was in a good location. Employees were helpful. I dont know why they didnt do more buisness. And it was the last place I know of in Memphis to buy Sideshow at retail that I know of.

Do they ship worldwide?

Nope, I emailed them about a year ago and the answer I got was they only deal in the US.

They had a really cheap 1/6 Sideshow Smuggler Han Solo that I wanted.

It's a shame cos they do have great prices from time to time.

Want to buy a SS Clone Trooper PF EX from gohastings tru Amazon, but I have my doubts if this is really the PF EX version, Does anybody got one of this from them?

It says EX on Amazon, but if you go to gohastins.com they only have the regular version. I think there is a mistake speacially at $289. e mail sent to gohastings to clarify

gohastings only have like a few sideshow figures now, what's going on did they get out of selling action figures?

Ok, heads up by they emailed me back on Clone Trooper PF they can't guarantee the one on Amazon is EX. Please beware!

hmm i went here: [ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=AVB9VPPZMOOT8[/ame]

and searched for sideshow, and it only has 14 figures, out of them maybe 5-6 are actual sideshow figures. Am i looking at the wrong place?

Amazon link, they can't guarantee this is the EX, they say they go by the description, if thisis the EX it is a great deal!
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IAB4V2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=AVB9VPPZMOOT8[/ame]

If you look back in the thread, I seem to recall people getting sent things like a Hasbro Clone wars Obi-wan instead of the Sideshow version that they ordered, so I wouldn't rely too much on the description. The chances of Hastings have 12 of the exclusive lying around seem pretty small.

If you look back in the thread, I seem to recall people getting sent things like a Hasbro Clone wars Obi-wan instead of the Sideshow version that they ordered, so I wouldn't rely too much on the description. The chances of Hastings have 12 of the exclusive lying around seem pretty small.

That's what I think

:lol that was me! and I still shop there. Can't beat those deals, but trust me it won't be the exclusive. Don't even bother ordering it if you need the ex.

Hastings Amazon store has always been kinda... off. Don't know why there normal site is good and there Amazon one is always inaccurate.

How long is the lead time from Hastings? I ordered via Amazon and it said the shipment is ready to go (although the tracking info hasn't updated) but the window is anywhere between Feb 3rd to Feb 23rd. What is the average to get something from them?

Back