gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this still in SW section? Shouldnt this be in general by now.

Because the "Mods" are only here to baby sit instead of actually making sure the machinery is working.

Well I wish I was a mod so I could wither move it or delete all the no SW content:lol

Because the "Mods" are only here to baby sit instead of actually making sure the machinery is working.
No, it's because the "Mods" like to ____ with the cranky OCD nuts on the forum from time to time, and this is one great example of how to do it :1-1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53DQgbj2mIc"]Star Wars - Bill Murrays Song on SNL - YouTube[/ame]

Update: My latest experience with gohastings was horrific.

I ordered a Medicom Gene Simmons and they sent me one that was packed backwwards in the box. Being this was a gift for a close friend, I contacted them to discuss an exchange. I had purchased the item on sale and didn't think it would be an issue to simply get another one. Boy, was I wrong!

I was told that exchanges were not a part of their store policy but I could return it for a refund. I explained that this was an item that I got on sale and was meant for a collector, thus it wouldn't be opened but proudly displayed. I was told that they couldn't do anything as there really wasn't anything defective with the item. Meanwhile, time is running out till I have to give the gift, so I had to order another one and than ship the first one back to get my money back. The second one shows up in a box is anything but mint.

The overall experience was less than pleasant and their customer service just plain sucks. I recommend using them if the item in question is for yourself and you know you are opening it.

Hope this helps someone out there...

Man, if you are MOC or MIB collector I wouldn't order anything at all from Hastings, they are definitely not known for pristine packaging, boxes, etc... They even repack displayed items back in boxes and sell them as new, well technically I guess they are new but hands have been laid on them. :lecture

Yeah, You're NOT going to get a MIB figure from them. that's kinda WHY their figures are so cheap. It's an excellent resource for things you're going to open. you know, like 1/6th figures.

Packaging. BAH. sideshow should advertise that every figure comes with free Fire kindling.

I just wanted a coupon code so I could get Whiplash on the cheap. F U Hastings. Screw me over on the week before my birthday.

The MIB thing is hit or miss since they pull from the individual store's shelves and not a central warehouse. Luckily, most of the stuff I rec'd from them was in good condition.

I've order a Mark I, DX Batman, Whiplash, War Machine and Berzerker from gohastings. For the most part, I've never had problems. You can definitely tell they been opened before. There is some shelf wear. The only thing that is horrible is the way they pack the item for shipping. It's hit or miss. My DX Batman came in a box twice its size with no packaging material. Everything got thrown around inside the box. Luckily everything was okay

why don't I get these friggin codes?
I've bought off them at least three times, all mostly pleasant experiences.

Just got the DCD V for Vendetta figure from Hastings and the box was perfect mint. A couple months ago I ordered the 1/4 scale Neca Predator from them and the front window of the box was torn and corners looked like it had been dropped several times. So I guess hit and miss with them. Luckily the Pred fig was fine and I open my figs for display, so no biggie.

Back