gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed claim via amazon a day or 2 back but not hear back from them yet.

Edit. They responded to my claim with a shipping label to return it.

My T-1000 arrived on Thursday and I was actually quite surprised by the packaging. They had used thick bubble wrap as well as those air balloon things. The box came in perfect condition, albeit, with some shelf wear, which is to be expected, especially with the silver finish used on the box itself.

Well, I finally got an email from them stating that my order was complete - they cancelled my order! Oh well, I don't need to start collecting this line anyway.

I finally got to open the HT Big Chap Alien I got about a month or two ago, and it's great! There was a little bit of shelf wear on the vellum on the outer part of the box, some very small chips/cracks on the vellum corner/edge (since it's stiff and brittle), which is perfectly fine with me considering the price. The figure itself was perfect and flawless. Nothing broken. Wafer seal was intact.

Go Hastings is a gamble every time, but when it pays off, it's worth it.

Ordered a bunch of used CDs since they had a 40% off sale... bummer they charge a lot for shipping though, nearly spent as much of shipping as I did CD's. Still a good deal overall with albums like the first Creedence Clearwater Revival for $.60 :lol

Apparently, hastings is going to have some kind of "uber" promo once their Facebook page hits 100K "Likes". Wonder if it will be sitewide on all items and if it stacks with the current action figure promo...

Ordered a bunch of used CDs since they had a 40% off sale... bummer they charge a lot for shipping though, nearly spent as much of shipping as I did CD's. Still a good deal overall with albums like the first Creedence Clearwater Revival for $.60 :lol

Dude, there's this new thing called "downloading"...why the heck are you still buying CDs? I mean, you have a kid for chrissakes.

I'm the same way... I just can't let go of my CDs even though as soon as I get one I download it to iTunes and then store it in a box. But its comforting to know that box is there should I need it :lecture

Buying used CDs from Hastings when they have their $1 shipping per item deal is cheaper than paying for downloads. And I don't do the whole bit-torrent thing, so. . .

If I ever get around to re-selling my used ones, I'll probably end up paying $1.50 per CD or so, and will still have the electronic version of those albums.

I'm the same way... I just can't let go of my CDs even though as soon as I get one I download it to iTunes and then store it in a box. But its comforting to know that box is there should I need it :lecture

I still buy LP's , much better than CD's but I buy them too if its not available in the LP format. LP's have had a nice little comeback in the last couple of years.

If I had invested in a great system I'd love LPs... but I've gone the cheap-o route on music so CDs work for me :lol I used to have pretty large LP collection, but got tired of moving it every 2-3 years and sold all but a few off :monkey2

Back