gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had no problems with them in any way... in fact I just got another Dx Joker from them and it was very well packed and cheap to boot...:D

I've had no problems with them in any way... in fact I just got another Dx Joker from them and it was very well packed and cheap to boot...:D

I was gonna order a DX Joker from them, but they jacked the price up on him. Still cheaper than other routes, but not enough to make me buy a figure I had no interest in before.

Looks like they ran out of the hobbits. $16 was an absolute steal so congrats are in order for anybody that scooped them up at that price. Hopefully we see some more deals in time.

ANH Han was delivered yesterday along with a note that I needed to pay $1.60 shipping this morning to pick up my Indy.. so I HAVE two of my figures now. Just waiting on Bespin Luke.
I contacted Hastings re: the extra shipping and they refunded my shipping due to their error. I still had to pay the buck sixty this morning but they DID make it right.

Two purchases, two great experiences with Go Hastings on Amazon.com.

Even their shipping prices are pretty cheap — Vader was $5.99. I defy anyone to beat that on shipping Vader. And they arrived pretty quick too, 4 or 5 days.

Got Bespin Luke yesterday and very happy. Sure their boxes are a bit dinged up, but that's no biggie to me. How can you go wrong with Bespin Luke for $21 plus shipping?

Though I won't hold my breath, can't wait until they clearance Stormtroopers for $30 or $40 : )

Got my ANH Han yesterday. Box was beat up, but figure was pristine and still sealed up. Nice place to deal with if you aren't a "MIB" collector.

Got Tatooine Luke and ANH Han yesterday. Great seller, great prices. I don't mind that the boxes were a bit worn, as I don't have room to keep them, anyway.

Yeah, got Bespin Luke yesterday. Nice buy at only $21.00. I already have him torn apart and half way ported over to a Pro body. Amazing how much better he looks on the Pro..... Gonna have to do a repaint also but, all in all, for the price I couldn't be happier!

I got Bespin Luke in yesterday, but not the Han I ordered. I thought that was kind of strange.

I got Bespin Luke in yesterday, but not the Han I ordered. I thought that was kind of strange.

As far as I know (and I think someone said this already) Hastings has several stores across the US. When you order from their website, the orders are filled from whatever store that has the item (or participates in their mail order program). I've ordered from them and received the boxes from several different states.

Sean

To add to what Spacecrawler said, you should get shipping confirmation emails for each item as they ship. I bought Sam and Frodo from them on the cheap and recived two shipping emails as they shipped separately and arrived on different days.

I ordered a ANH Han New Years Eve day and it arrived yesterday Tue. very happy with them, waiting on ANH Ben Kenobi and ANH Luke and also the Utapau trooper. I want to thank all you guys who recommended gohastings !!

I ordered and received Luke Bespin and Han Smuggler and the boxes had some wear but not bad at all, and the figures were mint. I'm very happy with the whole order and would order from gohastings again.

Got my anh vader from hastings two days ago and the box was immaculate, no complaints on that one. Still waiting for Bespin Luke to arrive.

Back