gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I'm gonna go to Hastings in a bit and check it out again!

Wookieone,

Just be aware that the prices for the figs listed are higher on the gohastings.com website than they are on the amazon.com links provided. Bespin Luke is 21.99, Han Smuggler is 28.17 and ANH Luke is 30.33 in the Amazon listings, but they are all 44.99 on the actual Go Hastings website. That's why you are seeing Luke for 44 and change.

If you buy them, order from gohasting's Amazon store. I did yesterday and got them for the listed prices instead of $44.99.

Luke Skywalker Rebel Commander Bespin 12in Collectors Action Figure
ir

21$ good deal

Picked one up. Came to 28 shipped. Not bad.

Got Sam and Frodo for 30 ea on Black Friday from Hastings, through Amazon, and they still have those in stock....

I already have Smuggler Han, but $28 bucks is awful tempting. I can use his clothing to bash a end of ESB Lando..Hmmmmmmm...must resist temptation!

Wookieone,

Just be aware that the prices for the figs listed are higher on the gohastings.com website than they are on the amazon.com links provided. Bespin Luke is 21.99, Han Smuggler is 28.17 and ANH Luke is 30.33 in the Amazon listings, but they are all 44.99 on the actual Go Hastings website. That's why you are seeing Luke for 44 and change.

Thank you, I ended up getting two EP4 Ben Kenobi's one for myself and one for my son at gohastings site for $45.00 each great price then I did see the other figs on Amazon.com the Tatooine Luke is really tempting as is the Han fig, my boy already has Bespin Luke but for $21.00 I may have to get one also fill my own collection lol.

I have ordered 3 different times from Go Hastings and each order their was a problem. Also, they dont know how to ship collectibles, most of the boxes I have recieved were badly damaged!

I have ordered 3 different times from Go Hastings and each order their was a problem. Also, they dont know how to ship collectibles, most of the boxes I have recieved were badly damaged!

Yeah, Q. I wouldn't expect collector grade boxes. As was mentioned above they ship from brick and mortar stores and those items have been sitting on shelves so they're often in crap condition. When the price is right though, like this $20 Luke, it's not half bad.

I agree if the price is right, but I received a Mark III & Mark I two weeks ago and they boxes looked like the employees played soccer with them in the back while on their lunch break!

Got SSC Vader at a good price, shipping was cheap, and it arrived on Christmas Eve. A very satisfied customer.

Yeah, the box was beat up, but that's very minor for me.

Update: Just scored Bespin Luke for $21. Can't beat that.

Last edited:
I agree if the price is right, but I received a Mark III & Mark I two weeks ago and they boxes looked like the employees played soccer with them in the back while on their lunch break!

Yeah, that would piss me off. The boxes for the Frodo and Sam I bought were in decent, not great, shape. But that was also for two $30figures.... not two $150 figures....

I got the SSC 1/6th Gandalf from them awhile back on the cheap. Great fig...box left a little more to be desired. But for $28 shipped it was a great deal at the time and I got what I ordered.

I just bought a bespin luke from them for 21 dollars. Do hopefully the figure and accesories are perfect the box on the other hand I could care less about.

lol on babysitter. really no redeemable aspects of that figure for a nonzombie collector. even $7 seems too much.

really drives me crazy knowing I paid full price on Luke, Han, etc when I see these. thats why i pass on almost every SW figure now. too much likelyhood it will show up on clearance sometime.

Yeah, would be a pointless purchase... I could put her on my workbench in the garage but after shipping she'd be around 16 bucks or so, so that's a pass...

It all comes down to how patient you are. I think you can wait while I really can't... Still, it is a little frustrating to see these going so cheap....

I'm trying to wait out a Lando right now, but the total ES for the EX and standard is low compared to Bespin or Tatoonie Luke or Mos Eisley Han....

You guys know where they are located? Just ordered a HT Joker for my nephew and it said it'll arrive between jan 7 and 25. Yall think it'll be earlier than that? Im in north cali btw. Thanks!!

Back