Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only line that matters in that entire description:

Spoiler Spoiler:

lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll still win. Is there any question they'll have the fuzzy monkey defeat the lizard?

Godzilla has all those minions now he dont need kong to join up unless another alien type monster shows up and takes control of them but that would be too much like the last movie lol. The end credits did say there was activity under skull island so its possible i guess but i thinks its more likely they will be kongs minions for the big showdown. Now I can see some convoluted stale mate or truce at end so they dont have to pick a winner which would effectively end one of the franchises if they can even be called franchise, since kong was only one movie but there still money to be made off both properties so it wont happen lol. There will no true loser in this battle it definitely wont end in one dying

The only line that matters in that entire description:

Spoiler Spoiler:

lulz

Asian guy - "Let them figh?.oh crapbaskets, he just stepped on the stupid monkey!! It's over."

I?m dying lol

I do recall John C. Reilly's character mentioning in Skull Island that Kong was still growing. That was @1973, but even so it makes sense that he'd still be shorter than Godzilla. Regardless, in 2020 after 47 years I'd expect Kong to be (physique-wise) the simian equivalent of John C. Reilly. The radiation made him large, but it didn't make him immune from aging. That is one old monkey! Maybe when they finally face off he'll whack Godzilla on the nose with the bone he's using as his makeshift cane.

I like how we all love the idea of Godzilla fighting kong but realistically this fight would last about 2 min

More Millie Bobbie Brown? No thanks.
Im getting tired of the kids acting smarter than the adults and saving the day all the time, it?s a cinematic epidemic.

More Millie Bobbie Brown? No thanks.
Im getting tired of the kids acting smarter than the adults and saving the day all the time, it?s a cinematic epidemic.

She didn't act smarter then adults she ended up right in the middle of the war zone, and ended up knocked out inside of a bath tub which wasn't believable at all, all the **** collapsing around her should of killed her the top of the bath tub is open it wouldn't protect her for **** from all the falling debris. Its worse then Indy in the Fridge surviving a nuclear bomb blast, at least the fridge was sealed, both are unbelievable but the Godzilla one was just as bad if not worse. She should have been squished and dead. I don't think the story will focus on her anyway cause they will be headed to skull island, if they bring her back its cause she is still cheap for an up an coming actresses that is popular amongst teens due to stranger things. But then they have to explain why she is even at skull island

Man the teaser trailer was amazing!

Wait there is no teaser trailer.

It?s ok WB the movie is only 4 months out lol

My excitement for this film actually has little to do with them fighting each other and more based on just getting another film with the Legendary versions of these monsters in it, love the Godzilla and Kong designs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back