Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60968391_470957880316233_5744399805789758987_n.jpg

Full steam ahead, Godzilla vs Kong being promoted at marketing convention.

That's cool, they're already displaying the actual Godzilla prop that will perform the majority of the scenes in GvK.

CGI is too expensive. From now on we are going the official Toho way -- man-in-suit.

Just like BVS, they will start against eachother, then team up to fight a mutual threat. Predictable, but will enjoy just the same.

There is of course, no legitimate way he could win, especially considering what happened at the end of KOTM.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why is the KOTM thread closed we were talking box office performance not politics what happened lol

I just finished PR2 and I have to admit that the amount of infrastructure destruction was more impressive than what KOTM had to offer.

The Kaiju in PR2 were also cooler looking than the extra Kaiju outside of the main 4 in KOTM.

However i'm still not a fan of the ninja Jaegers doing back flips over skyscrapers in that movie so I do prefer KOTM.

Hah, must be something Maulfan is doing by accident. It's happened many times to that thread, always with him as the last poster.

Because its against the rules to discuss religion, politics or to post Aladdin box office earnings in the GKOM thread, lol.

:lol :lol :lol

As soon as MF opens that thread you should post that super hilarious hyper black dude who schools fools on identity politics :rotfl

It went out of business.

Aquaman Kaiju made more money than TOHO Kaiju :gah:

Hah, must be something Maulfan is doing by accident. It's happened many times to that thread, always with him as the last poster.

Good to know I thought maybe he was upset at me lulz

:lol :lol :lol

As soon as MF opens that thread you should post that super hilarious hyper black dude who schools fools on identity politics :rotfl

Dude he doesn't even like Miles Morales. He just posted a video saying "tell me one cool thing that Miles has done that Peter didn't already do in some form or another. Take your tokenized **** and GTFO."

He's still so freaking pissed about what they did to Monica Rambeau. "Screw up the actual black heroes and then give me sloppy seconds black versions of existing white characters." The dude makes a compelling point.

Back