GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apocalyptic atmosphere is fine, but most apocalyptic movies do not show it raining all the time or eternally dark. Pacific Rim was actually apocalyptic in nature and many of the scenes in the second film were in glorious daylight with the sun shining and IT LOOKED GREAT!

I only watched Pacific Rim 1, and all of the scenes were at night and rainning haha

Full, clear version of the image used at the convention a few months back.

D1d7N4GW0AAmTCe

Kinda hoping we get some more personality out of the titans/kaiju this go round.

I liked the mating scene in the last one because it showed the Muto as a creature protecting its young.

Would be cool to see the Ghidorah heads with personality, and dominance over the other heads

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Kinda hoping we get some more personality out of the titans/kaiju this go round.

I liked the mating scene in the last one because it showed the Muto as a creature protecting its young.

Would be cool to see the Ghidorah heads with personality, and dominance over the other heads

I believe the director confirmed that this would be the case.

I believe the director confirmed that this would be the case.

So far, all the thing I said I would like to see are already confirmed.

Win for me!

Said this before. This is my most anticipated film.....much more than IW.

Correct, the director has stated all 3 heads have unique personas, with the center being the Alpha and in control, with the other two being sort of like brothers it has to keep in line.

As much as I love Godzilla and friends it doesn’t even come close to IW2 status.

This Godzilla movie follows an ok Godzilla part 1 and a mediocre Kong.

IW2 follows an epic part 1 within a ground breaking historic series of 22 connected movies.

Not even Bond came close to accomplishing that level of production.

Fo sure i’ll be there opening night first show for Godzilla but IW2 will actually make me have nervous sweats when it starts playing.

Definitely two very different experiences. Plenty of sense of events for Godzilla from trailers, clear outcome (Godzilla will live to fight Kong), whereas End Game has shown very little, most contracts are up so anything goes. When I watch Godzilla I'll be on edge waiting for things i expect to happen to happen, when I watch End Game I'm going to watch with high anticipating wondering what may happen while being equally nervous what may happen.

With Godzilla we’re looking at 5 monsters tops right.

Godzilla, KG, Mothra, Rodan and mystery monster.

Who cares about the humans lol

With End Game i’m looking at 30 characters that i’m fully invested in their character arcs.

Godzilla is going to shoot his atomic breath and stomp on other monsters in highly entertaining fashion, the end.

Alot more moving narrative pieces in the MCU you know what I mean.

Don’t get me wrong i’m super stoked for Godzilla but if I could only pick one then End Game it is.

I mean im more excited for Godzilla because ive never been that invested in marvel. It really depends on what series you enjoy more as a whole

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

With Godzilla we’re looking at 5 monsters tops right.

Godzilla, KG, Mothra, Rodan and mystery monster.

Who cares about the humans lol

With End Game i’m looking at 30 characters that i’m fully invested in their character arcs.

Godzilla is going to shoot his atomic breath and stomp on other monsters in highly entertaining fashion, the end.

Alot more moving narrative pieces in the MCU you know what I mean.

Don’t get me wrong i’m super stoked for Godzilla but if I could only pick one then End Game it is.

Well most of those 30 characters are dead :lol

I mean sure they will come back but it probably wont be until the end.

IDK which I am looking forward to more.

If both are guaranteed to be great then I might lean towards Godzilla.

I already have great Marvel movies.

A ultimate great Godzilla film is 45 years in the making for me.

This is definitely the most exciting thing I'm looking forward to at this point, at least until we see stuff from Star Wars
There's something about it that's just really cool to see, and besides that it looks like it will maintain the good composition and artistic quality that the first one had while greatly expanding on it.
Basically at the very least I think it'll have better image composition and a better musical score than Endgame will have

Back