GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are one step closer to my Fenway Park poster becoming a reality, I’m gonna lose it if it’s epic, Godilla better be in and not just Ghidorah.

Curious why the first Japanese poster features DC, I know it’s in the movie but I don’t think prominently and I’m not sure Godzilla shows up there.

Curious why the first Japanese poster features DC, I know it’s in the movie but I don’t think prominently and I’m not sure Godzilla shows up there.

We know Rodan is there....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

D03AFX3WoAUrZWG

They’re definately going out of their way to show Godzilla less lumbering and more agile this time out.

I mean look at that stance all ready to pounce like a cheetah.

Also looks like they are making the same mistake of dark and rain for the crucial scenes.....

Also looks like they are making the same mistake of dark and rain for the crucial scenes.....

They'll never learn. Smoke, rain, darkness.....if they could work a confetti parade into the movie, they would.

We'll see how the final film in theaters compares to trailers and press photos, but so far, the lighting has worked fine and the characters are more than visible enough, so I'm all for adding some atmosphere to things.

We'll see how the final film in theaters compares to trailers and press photos, but so far, the lighting has worked fine and the characters are more than visible enough, so I'm all for adding some atmosphere to things.

The original film in the theaters was easy enough to see what was going on.

Home video.. Completly different story :(

The original film in the theaters was easy enough to see what was going on.

Home video.. Completly different story :(

That’s what I hear, I never even got the theater experience, just comparing to the marketing videos and production photos I can tell the home video transfer looks like crap.

I have to say, (and no offense) this movie looks far better than a Godzilla movie has any right to be.

Haven't been excited about G'zilla since I was a little kid

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well the old school G fought in broad daylight in rubber suits...so dunno what the excuse is....

I know shadows and light rays are expensive on a CPU side, but its a Hollywood Blockbuster....

Ill trade 3 shots in the dark rain for 1 great full daylight shot...
Godzilla-Review_612x380.jpg

I have to say, (and no offense) this movie looks far better than a Godzilla movie has any right to be.

Haven't been excited about G'zilla since I was a little kid

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I get what you are saying.. But the old Godzilla fans have a right for this film to be great :lol

Well the old school G fought in broad daylight in rubber suits...so dunno what the excuse is....

I know shadows and light rays are expensive on a CPU side, but its a Hollywood Blockbuster....

Ill trade 3 shots in the dark rain for 1 great full daylight shot...
Godzilla-Review_612x380.jpg

I agree..

Would have been a better experience for the final part of the original film to have taken place at least at that point in the film. Yes it was still raining but it wasn't dark.

It’s a movie about giant monsters fighting in an apocalypse like atmosphere.. if it wasn’t this way, would looks like Teletubbies and the smilling sun

It’s a movie about giant monsters fighting in an apocalypse like atmosphere.. if it wasn’t this way, would looks like Teletubbies and the smilling sun

Apocalyptic atmosphere is fine, but most apocalyptic movies do not show it raining all the time or eternally dark. Pacific Rim was actually apocalyptic in nature and many of the scenes in the second film were in glorious daylight with the sun shining and IT LOOKED GREAT!

Back