GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D58qG2TWkAAH2Lv

Bought my IMAX 2D tickets. Probably going to buy some tickets to see it in RealD 3D as well. Shame no IMAX 3D.

I don't know if every showing is up for sale yet, the MonarchScienese website has Godzilla tracking for landfall on Friday, presumably official sale date. Only select theaters around me are up yet and I know they all will be selling.

I'll be seeing this on June 1st, I'm going to a special Boston Pops tribute to John Williams film music concert on the 31st.

3D in this movie seems like a huge waste of time because of all the darkness and that’s coming from a 3D fanatic.

Man outside of us geeks there is like zero buzz surrounding this movie.

I don't know if every showing is up for sale yet, the MonarchScienese website has Godzilla tracking for landfall on Friday, presumably official sale date. Only select theaters around me are up yet and I know they all will be selling.

I'll be seeing this on June 1st, I'm going to a special Boston Pops tribute to John Williams film music concert on the 31st.

I saw John Williams once at the Berkshires concert!

He conducted a similar show last year and we had to miss it for a wedding, this will be conducted by Keith Lockhart, not same as Williams himself, but still the pops and his movie music live, and there will be some Episode 9 music debuted.

Yeah, the seats we bought look to be a very good view and all, I'm excited, hearing the music in film or on cd/mp3 is one thing, live will be a whole other experience, and Williams has done so many favorites, Star Wars, Indy, JAWS, Jurassic, Harry Potter, it's going to be a blast, worth delaying my seeing Godzilla for about 12 hours.

Back