GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still reading this thread, but have sworn off videos for now....

Maybe time to enact the “spoiler” tag within the thread.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I think the catch phrases we are hearing are just that.....

The dialogue is not going to be great....you gotta know that.

They have to keep it simple for the majority of the movie going public. We do not want them to feel stupid watching their giant monsters movie.

The awfulness of that dialogue is starting to surpass the amazing visuals now lol

I find that a lot of trailers have no idea how to edit the comedy / jokes in.

I am not saying the lines will any better but they might not stick out like a sore thumb in context with the film.. I always marvel at how bad comedy trailers look in the theaters. I marvel more that people laugh at them.

:lol

This movie taunts to disappoint.

I know a few in here who will love it no matter what -- just for the visuals they've collected already. Let's hope that is not the best part.

If this film ends up being a downer you can prepare for an atomic sized meltdown from this shark.

If you've ever watched a promo for a sitcom that you've never seen, they are really cringeworthy

Yes.. Perfect example..

Now "How I met your Mother" is not sit com gold or anything but I was shocked when I finally watched a few episodes and found it to be decent enough.

Because before that I would only see commercials for it and would always think to myself.. How do people watch this garbage?

I find that a lot of trailers have no idea how to edit the comedy / jokes in.

I am not saying the lines will any better but they might not stick out like a sore thumb in context with the film.. I always marvel at how bad comedy trailers look in the theaters. I marvel more that people laugh at them.

If this film ends up being a downer you can prepare for an atomic sized meltdown from this shark.

Don’t you mean Hulk sized? Or would that be too small in light of his EG role ?

;D

Back