GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s keep in mind too, these are just ads, nothing’s guarantees these lines all make it in anyway. Again, I think they’re trying to appeal to as wide a demographic as possible so stuff that hit the cutting room floor could still be used. They probably are in, but just saying, the 2014 marketing used a speech that never even made it to deleted scenes.

Let’s keep in mind too, these are just ads, nothing’s guarantees these lines all make it in anyway. Again, I think they’re trying to appeal to as wide a demographic as possible so stuff that hit the cutting room floor could still be used. They probably are in, but just saying, the 2014 marketing used a speech that never even made it to deleted scenes.

I love your optimism. Even back in 2014 you were optimistic. Hopefully it pays off

I love your optimism. Even back in 2014 you were optimistic. Hopefully it pays off

Payoff is a guarantee....

We have Ghidorah, Mothra, Rodan and G....and maybe more on the big screen again.

Would would have predicted that ever in our lifetime....I mean really?

Not JUST them back on the big screen but that investors actually approved a $200 million dollar movie with Rodan and Ghidora!!!!!!!!!

$200 million!!!!

With Rodan!!!!!

lol

According to Box Office Pro... This movie is only projected to open between $40-60 million with a domestic total of only $130. I sure hope these are just early projections and that they are way off base! I really want to see this succeed. :(

Saw some boot leg shots of extended trilers on Youtube..

Mothra vs Rodan
Godzilla vs Ghidorah
Ghidorah first appearance (maybe)

All looks awesome.. I need to stop looking.

Saw some boot leg shots of extended trilers on Youtube..

Mothra vs Rodan
Godzilla vs Ghidorah
Ghidorah first appearance (maybe)

All looks awesome.. I need to stop looking.

Yea you do.

I am on media blackout for this and EG now. I scan these threads, but skip the videos.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

EG I can avoid with ease... This one.. Its the 5 year old in me that cant stop :lol

No more TV for you till you finish all your veggies then.

That goes double for the Interwebs.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

EG I’ve been avoiding for nearly 2 months, but that movie is going to have moments of deep emotional impact and I want to feel them at their fullest, where Godzilla has never been about anything like that, just the spectacle of man and monsters vs each other, so no amount of ads beforehand can ruin seeing the movie in sequence and entirety.

Saw Hellboy in imax tonight and they included the Godzilla monster special and whew boy does that look amazing! That snippet alone was better than all of Hellboy:lol

I was looking forward to it before but now I’m pumped. Kong vs Godzilla might be a letdown after this!

Back