GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Touche. It's funny to see poeple comment about hoping the best hasn't all been shown already, but here's the thing, we have seen Rodan vs Ghidorah, we've seen Rodan vs Mothra, but we haven't seen Rodan and Godzilla fighting yet, we haven't, I think there's plenty we haven't seen.

The footage so far makes Kong look like it was directed by a blind person.

This movie looks majestic the KG Godzilla standoff is a cinematic piece of art that can be hanged on a wall.

There is just NO WAY this movie will deliver the goods we’re all expecting just no way it looks too good to be true!

Life is all about being disappointed why should this be any different prepare to get a bat to your knees Maulfan lol

The footage so far makes Kong look like it was directed by a blind person.

This movie looks majestic the KG Godzilla standoff is a cinematic piece of art that can be hanged on a wall.

There is just NO WAY this movie will deliver the goods we’re all expecting just no way it looks too good to be true!

Life is all about being disappointed why should this be any different prepare to get a bat to your knees Maulfan lol

My expectations are still in check. There is no way this will have enough Monster vs Monster action for me.. Its why I am staying away from the extended footage.

As long as its better then Kong, G14, and both Pacific Rim movies in terms of Monster action then I will be happy I think.

Touche. It's funny to see poeple comment about hoping the best hasn't all been shown already, but here's the thing, we have seen Rodan vs Ghidorah, we've seen Rodan vs Mothra, but we haven't seen Rodan and Godzilla fighting yet, we haven't, I think there's plenty we haven't seen.

What makes you think there will be a Godzilla vs Rodan scene? Rodan might get killed by Ghidorah and that will be the end of him.. Hope not. The Godzilla vs Rodan fight in Ghidrah the three headed monster was one of my favs as a kid.

This looks in the same exact vein as Kong. Big beautiful stylized action with a silly epic storyline. I’m down , I’m so stoked. I don’t see it being a massive hit. This is one of my favorite directors so I’m happy. Both krampus and trick r treat are amazing movies, but don’t sit well with general audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s not “scary enough” for most people

Yeah it’s not “scary enough” for most people

In a way yeah.

Another way overhyped “masterpiece” that failed to deliver for me.

I loved the look of the film.. It could have been / should have been so much better. But I can get past the average stories just so I can look at the film.

Krampus is great though.

Still haven’t watched Krampus simply because of that dumb name lol

To me its like watching a rated R Halloween special that should appear after "Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" :)

Makes sense.

I like Trick 'r Treat well enough but I only give Krampus credit for the awesome monsters because I could not stand any of the human characters aside from the main lead.

What makes you think there will be a Godzilla vs Rodan scene? Rodan might get killed by Ghidorah and that will be the end of him.. Hope not. The Godzilla vs Rodan fight in Ghidrah the three headed monster was one of my favs as a kid.

Nah that won’t happen. If you watch the footage shown at imax you’d see why.

Unlike 2014 they are actually showing the fights which is good. In the trailers for 14 they have off a mystery vibe but I thought it’s cause they didn’t want to show a lot not cause they barely had anything to show lol

And then we’ve got Adam wingard (you’re next, the guest) doing the Godzilla vs Kong. So weve got two modern day horror masters making two Godzilla movies in a row. Can’t complain at all.

I like Trick 'r Treat well enough but I only give Krampus credit for the awesome monsters because I could not stand any of the human characters aside from the main lead.

I liked everyone well enough.. I only thought the Uncle's family was the really unlikable ones.. But in a Love to hate them kinda way :)

Back