GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've got about 3 different copies downloaded :lol, never know which one will be best so I download them as soon as they crop, I actually got out of bed last night to download the one posted here because I expected it to be gone by morning.

This may be the movie that finally gives Gojira a run for the top spot in my all time favorite Godzilla movies, and that's no small feat, in 30+ films, even the '84 film which features my favorite design, doesn't best Gojira as my favorite film, but man does so much about this one look amazing, like I'm in for an overdose of everything I love about this franchise in one film.

It seems like it's going to be way up there in a number of areas: visuals, action, and sound design
I'm hoping I don't flood myself with too much stuff before it comes out though, I've been watching all of the trailers/TV spots

My Shazam Imax show got changed to tonight and i’m very much looking forward more for the Godzilla footage than the actual Shazam movie lol

Maul i’ll wear my Fenway Park on fire t-shirt in your honor lol

:lol nice, hey, I’m loving it, I never imagined a Godzilla movie taking place in my home state, let alone the epic finale with one of my most favorite places at the center of it all, and on top of that, toys to recreate it. This movie is a dream.

0EC6E299-84D8-42A8-824B-70703F8A25D4.jpeg

I am on a self imposed embargo from this point on. No more video tease, no more spoilers images.

I would like to suggest all images now go with spoiler tags!

This is gonna be a fun ride.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Same here. Unless its transformer bad....I liked 2014, son-to me anything that level or better will be fine.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back