GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xipo that’s a 1080p copy on VUDU my entire Godzilla movie collection is on disc and digital.

I’ll know insanity has finally set in once I start believing that I need a 4K/HDR restoration of Godzilla vs Smog Monster lol.

Last edited:
Hey, I want to see every seam, every zipper, every wire. No reason not to destroy the illusion completely.

Yeah at the end of the day you’re right no matter how old the movie is they should always be presented at the highest quality possible.

One should never allow nostalgia to trick them into believing that there is a certain charm to watching older genre movies in their original home media release quality of a very fuzzy 480p resolution that’s just doing the movie a huge disservice.

So yeah 8K HDR Little Rascals when lol

Hahahah good laughs there....

What about my 8K Welcom Back Kotter” Episodes?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So yeah 8K HDR Little Rascals when lol

giphy.gif

Jokes aside, the Criterion Blu Ray restoration of Gojira is stunning, like seeing the movie for the first time, they cleaned up and brought out so much more detail and picture quality that seemed lost due to age, and in my opinion did it while retaining the unique properties that make it stand out as a classic.

Jokes aside, the Criterion Blu Ray restoration of Gojira is stunning, like seeing the movie for the first time, they cleaned up and brought out so much more detail and picture quality that seemed lost due to age, and in my opinion did it while retaining the unique properties that make it stand out as a classic.

I wonder if TOHO will jump into the 4K/HDR realm.

85% awesome KG should’ve been somewhere in there but still that’s pretty awesome I want to put that ontop of my car and drive around.

I wonder if TOHO will jump into the 4K/HDR realm.

I believe they've already begun but it hasn't made its way stateside yet, or home video, maybe it's only on TV, I don't trust all translation tools but I've seen a number of japanese tweets talking about and showing pics of apparently 4K restorations.

I'd love to get the Showa films even just cleaned up for Blu Ray. I recently watched Ghidorah The Three Headed Monster and Godzilla vs Monster Zero and the DVDs just don't hold up, doesn't ruin how fun they are though.

85% awesome KG should’ve been somewhere in there but still that’s pretty awesome I want to put that ontop of my car and drive around.

You mean KG should have been bigger, KG is in the top left.

I'm hopeful a poster is to come with the same art.

Godzilla - Check
King Ghidorah - Check
Ruins of Fenway Park - Check

Sean happy - Check

Agreed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back