GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cross image needs to be HD background...

Might make a few folks upset

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

This+guy+gets+it+_4754a28fd1f903ff8e56c09b0e71a800.jpg

Yup.. Great shot.. That's the most a Godzilla has looked like a true Godzilla in years... Did anyone else notice that the creature coming out of the ground opens its eyes and you can kinda make out the mouth and teeth.. Looks like Orga.. I know its not but it looks like him.

rCuhYY0.jpg

I know I’m being a disloyal fan but I’m not getting my hopes to high. Everything does look amazing but that Godzilla 2014 trailer and tv spots looked stunning aswell. So I’m definitely gonna wait.

I don’t want to get hyped to see Godzilla charging at ghidora only for it to cut to the stranger things girl watching it on a small tv.

I know I’m being a disloyal fan but I’m not getting my hopes to high. Everything does look amazing but that Godzilla 2014 trailer and tv spots looked stunning aswell. So I’m definitely gonna wait.

I don’t want to get hyped to see Godzilla charging at ghidora only for it to cut to the stranger things girl watching it on a small tv.

The director etc... made it clear they wont be doing that.

I think the only mistakes that will be repeated from the first film is going to be unmemorable humans.

My issue with the 2014 trailers was that it setup a certain plot that wasn’t accurate, this time around the marketing has mostly been visual spectacle and very little plot, so my only expectation walking in is that this movie will be amazing to look at and fun to watch action, and I don’t think it will fail in those regards.

I love how Rodan is glowing on fire as he attacks Ghidorah.

The director etc... made it clear they wont be doing that.

I think the only mistakes that will be repeated from the first film is going to be unmemorable humans.

Lol you can’t trust directors nowadays you know that .

I trust this guy, every interview it's hard to believe he's the director, he talks like a geeking out nerd like any of us would, so much more genuine about his fandom than Gareth was. I like him to JVR who directed Kong, they both seem like guys who enjoy the material, and coincidentally, they both are offering some of the most amazing visuals in this series.

Lol you can’t trust directors nowadays you know that .

You cant trust MARVEL directors :lol

But with the context of what this guy is promising, Its not something they would lie about. I believe what he’s saying. The company wants to make money on this. Repeating the biggest mistake from the previous film would not get them the monies

Back