Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these new shots of the monsterarts look great! I also think this Godzilla is such a monsterously grotesque take on Godzilla and I really like it. I also thought 2014 design was cool...I prefer the 95 ish looks but these new designs are welcome

Ugh. That new suit looks horrible. Looks like a burnt charcoal briquette shaped Godzilla meets the arms of Toy Story's Rex.

I'll stick with the cat-dragon, please and thank you.

tumblr_msbfioIhiR1sbfls0o8_1280.png

Persistence pays off, I kept watching the BBTS for the Monster King Shin Gojira and someone must have canceled their order because I went on last night, it was back for order, placed mine and it was back out of stock right after, so excited to get it, he looks great in the couple pics we've seen so far.

Persistence pays off, I kept watching the BBTS for the Monster King Shin Gojira and someone must have canceled their order because I went on last night, it was back for order, placed mine and it was back out of stock right after, so excited to get it, he looks great in the couple pics we've seen so far.

Your welcome. :wink1: I decided that I didn't really want a 12" Bandai figure. If I decide the film is good enough, I might spring for a model or X-Plus.

What the hell...it looks like a diseased burning tallywacker. :lol

I'm really starting to believe the tip of his tail will come to life!

image.jpeg

Imagine that on your shelf. :lol

So I was looking at the Diamond re-releases and: Why is the '91 so much more expensive than the '84? :confused:

I think it's because the 91 is the Sakai sculpt.

Yeah both Sakai's are more, which makes sense, their home sculpted pieces are pricey, now add fees to a highly praised sculptor for rights to his previously done work, cuz they already existed, Sakai didn't fo them for X-Plus.

Back