Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would order with amiami because as of now its way cheaper...but the yen is scheduled to become stronger than the dollar...so by the time this toy is out, you could be paying a lot more than anticipated...ugh. Such a nice toy though :panic:

I'd be paying via PayPal so they'll be taking up the funds upfront. Do you know what type is shipping I should go with? It's a little confusing.

I'd be paying via PayPal so they'll be taking up the funds upfront. Do you know what type is shipping I should go with? It's a little confusing.
I just contemplated going through Hobby Search because it's only $146. Ems shipping would probably be $30 to $40 from Japan. There would be very little chance of any added customs charges. SAL might only be $20-$25 (not sure how big these new boxes will be), but you definitely run the risk of fees and it takes longer to get here. I decided the few dollars saved really wasn't worth it. Ordered mine through BBTS.

Amiami has air small packet. Id go with that. I usually get my monsterarts and figuarts shipped via that and its fast and cheap. I'm not sure how big this box is gonna be so it may be over the limit. But I ordered the monsterarts Gamera from amiami usong ASP and it was around $13 to ship and it arrived in five days.

400a8cf8a35d7fa1125d3c75dd056f32.jpg

latest

latest

Too bad just a section of the fins light up. The sudden lack of light in the other fins makes it look weird.

You are talking about the SHMA and not the Sakai 95 I just posted, right? I guess they couldn't get into where the tail starts to articulate. It does look very weird.

:lol :lol :lol

My wife...that's PMS. :lol

Oh **** :rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

One of Sakai's latest. Hope we get this from X-Plus soon.
View attachment 269594

That is a beaut!

Lights and sounds are ignored on every figure I own that lights up and makes sounds. :lol

Lol at triple face palm.

The lights I can use because I take photos of toys...the sound I have no use for other than showing my wife once and have her roll her eyes :lol

Back