Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How freaking huge is GMK Godzilla? Am I screwing up the math or would a 1/12 scale GMK be around 16 feet tall?

Things I think about over Sunday morning coffee while the wife rolls her eyes. Poor woman.

It isn't scaled to Godzillas size lol only human size. It's 6 inches tall.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:rotfl -- Yeah, I get that. I was contemplating a scaled figure when I looked at my SHF this morning. A man can dream, dammit. ;)
76c32199dbc4e36188795ebc005f1cf3.jpg

Dream on! :)

I'm curious what the price tag on that '91 will be, I hope they never male an '84 or '54 with a Sakai sculpt cuz I won't be able to afford them and will
badly want them.

I'm curious what the price tag on that '91 will be, I hope they never male an '84 or '54 with a Sakai sculpt cuz I won't be able to afford them and will
badly want them.

That 6' 91 is going to be for sale? Please don't tell me that. It's.......just......a........prop........please! I can't be faced with the possibility of having to buy that. Just the space for that thing let alone the cost would kill. My 3' 89 takes up enough room for a sofa because of the tail.

It's called human size Godzilla and is a scan of sakais sculpt ( xplus 12" version recently released). This will be produced by bandai --and I think distributed by bluefin? Love it...m really really tempted.......

I wouldn't be surprised if that 91 Godzilla statue costs as much as a couch. It certainly looks to be about as heavy as one. And I'm not talking about the little 5 ft long love seats that are built for two. I'm referring to the big sectional sofas here.

That 6' 91 is going to be for sale? Please don't tell me that. It's.......just......a........prop........please! I can't be faced with the possibility of having to buy that. Just the space for that thing let alone the cost would kill. My 3' 89 takes up enough room for a sofa because of the tail.

It is slated to be for sale, currently, but not along enough to release price and details and such.

How exactly do you ship something that big? There isn't a fedex truck big enough to support something this huge. Don't tell me I have to cart this home from the port authority...

Seriously..who at toho thought that this Godzilla suit was a good idea? It actually makes the G14 suit look stellar by comparison...

I think I'll be completely satisfied with my other S.H. MonsterArts purchases that are coming out this year thank you very much. Bio-Goji, GMKGoji, G54 I've got pre-ordered and I recently ordered a Biollante, an effects set and I might be able to score a fire rodan and Godzilla jr.

Many people also think the 2016 design looks fantastic.once again they are being brave and pushing the boundary on the endless amount of Godzilla concepts. It is a very original and creative visualization of how he was originally described. This design has more personality than anything since 2001 if you ask me. And it actually makes for a very nice figure as we have seen so far.

Back