Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one actually isnt sculpted by Sakai. Its sculpted by the person who did the maquette for the movie

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Hmm, that makes it tempting to get. Also, looks like this will be close to 8" to scale it to ther other standard SHMA figures.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I wish we were getting Gamera 3 and Iris instead of this. I even like Zilla better than this design, sorry.

Zilla? No way sir

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know, I know, this guy just looks like he was a normal godzilla figure that accidentally got left on the grill during a cookout and was melted and charred. And I get that they were trying to make him look more mutated and messed up but it just ends up looking doofy to me. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the movie.

It's the longest ever, but Legendary's has a big tail too, it just thins out much more, plus every image and collectible of Shin has it straight up in the air basically, I kinda want to get SHMA just to pose it down more like other Godzilla's, if it even can, if he doesn't much in the movie they may not have articulated it to do so.

Tonight is the night!!!!!! The light up and sFx gimmick monster arts Godzilla is going to be up for preorder!:clap :yess:

Have you seen this listed stateside yet? I usually order from BBTS, but might be cheaper from Hobby Search in Japan this time.

Has anyone ordered from AmiAmi? Are they reputable? Any good or bad purchases through them. Interested in buying a Godzilla item from them but I don't know how well they ship out items, etc.

Has anyone ordered from AmiAmi? Are they reputable? Any good or bad purchases through them. Interested in buying a Godzilla item from them but I don't know how well they ship out items, etc.
Very reputable and reliable. Don't hesitate. All my import figures come from them if given the choice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The light up/ sound 1989 SH Godzilla is up for PO at BBTS for $189.99

Taking shipping into account, how much cheaper would it be ordering it from someplace else like AmiAmi? Don't know about what shipping rate to use and customs, etc. since I haven't ordered from Japan. EMS and I believe SAL is the other shipping option Japanese sellers use but like I said I'm not familiar with their postal options and would appreciate any help from those here who have ordered from Japan.

The light up/ sound 1989 SH Godzilla is up for PO at BBTS for $189.99

Taking shipping into account, how much cheaper would it be ordering it from someplace else like AmiAmi? Don't know about what shipping rate to use and customs, etc. since I haven't ordered from Japan. EMS and I believe SAL is the other shipping option Japanese sellers use but like I said I'm not familiar with their postal options and would appreciate any help from those here who have ordered from Japan.

I would order with amiami because as of now its way cheaper...but the yen is scheduled to become stronger than the dollar...so by the time this toy is out, you could be paying a lot more than anticipated...ugh. Such a nice toy though :panic:

Back