Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx bro :)
somebody please tell me where is the best market to find x plus stuff ? besides ebay .. I am desperately looking for kiryu 2003 30 cm and gozi 89

10450804_10204221977095715_6167539335191685577_n.jpg10440877_10204221982575852_8549813581780022717_n.jpg
I dont know whats the brand , i got it for around 50 dollars. as big as the jakss

I saw a SHMA burning zilla this past weekend, the first I've seen in person, and he had gaps in his hip/leg joints so bad I could see the back of the box through his body. I left it there because I didn't know how problematic it would be.

I saw a SHMA burning zilla this past weekend, the first I've seen in person, and he had gaps in his hip/leg joints so bad I could see the back of the box through his body. I left it there because I didn't know how problematic it would be.

I ordered two because I thought the first one was just broken. Once I got the second one and inspected it I realized it could be improved. The legs come shipped basically fully extended. I pushed the thighs back in and im very happy with the result. He looks like the other SHMAs now. Its just ugly looking like that in the box.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ahhh, good to know. Thanky.

And congrats on that Giant! He is way awesome. *daydreams*

I think I wanna get that Jakks one too but it's nowhere to be found in this state, lol. Thinking about that pre-order on bbts but I'm already saving for the 2014 SHMA, lol, but I need a fix now!

thx bro :)
somebody please tell me where is the best market to find x plus stuff ? besides ebay .. I am desperately looking for kiryu 2003 30 cm and gozi 89

Your best bet is to be patient. I hope (and believe) these figures will be re-released by Diamond sometime in the near future, possibly sneaked at SDCC.

I ordered mine from AmiAmi.com and they just delayed theirs until late August...it was late June. :(

anyone have an idea of how much amiami.com will charge for shipping for the Gigantic 1995?

is their shipping normally reasonable or do they make up for the discounted price with their shipping prices ??? (Tokyo to NJ)

what shipping method do people use EMS?

the price difference between Amiami & BBTS is HUGE, but i'm kinda hesitant they aren't giving me a rough shipping estimate and they don't allow you to cancel orders

Last edited:
It tends to be EMS, yeah. Not sure if that'll apply here since the G95 is even bigger than the GMK, but I'd estimate shipping to be around $100 to $150.

Weight is just one component of the shipping formula.

i completley understand how dimensional weight factors in, however $150 is outrageous.

@ $150 it makes sense for me to keep my pre-order for the Gigantic 1995 @ $474.00 with BBTS, where they are quoting the shipping at around $15.00. meanwhile amiami is charging say $340 for the Gigantic 1995 + $150 shipping bringing the total to $490ish.

$150!?

for a hollow vinyl figure that weighs about 1 lb?

No. For an 18"-tall vinyl figure that weights quite a bit more than a single pound, shipping internationally through a tracked service that only takes four days on average. The $150 was also an estimate (GMK was about $100 to ship via EMS), but the general consensus among X-Plus collectors seems to be that your best price will be buying direct from a Japanese retailer. Plus you'll get it sooner than BBTS.

IMG_20140611_175256.jpg

just shares my little gozi collection so far. :)
just got the 54 from canada , no box but decent price . :)

Back