Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. For an 18"-tall vinyl figure that weights quite a bit more than a single pound, shipping internationally through a tracked service that only takes four days on average. The $150 was also an estimate (GMK was about $100 to ship via EMS), but the general consensus among X-Plus collectors seems to be that your best price will be buying direct from a Japanese retailer. Plus you'll get it sooner than BBTS.

BBTS has the shipping weight listed @ 4.20 pounds. so im guessing his display weight is somewhere around 2-3lbs.

when i get him i will put him on the scale to get an accurate display weight.

uzyqupep.jpg

azarubus.jpg

pe3aha4a.jpg

satateha.jpg

Joda came through big time. Mucho gracias for the hook up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

he8anaba.jpg

azybevu7.jpg

jequhuqy.jpg

Some more pics. Well actually these are just toying around with the few pictures I had before in between both of my jobs. As Joda knows I live for work haha

Oh and Jye I saw this bust of the 2000 concept design on flickr and thought you might appreciate it

ama3eqeh.jpg

OH WOW!

Me do like! :drool

Also, he looks so mean in your pics.

It's so great isn't it? My favorite face design of any Godzilla.

Thanks dude. To me this Godzilla truly captures the "unstoppable titan of terror" he was marketed as in the 50's so my pics had to capture that reputation.

really is so bad-ass, one day i will have a sh MA g-2000, one day.. no give up!

so we must be close to seeing new pics via neca of their 94 zilla? couldnt put my finger on what was wrong with it until someone in this thread mentioned the skin texture is too soft, not deep/detailed enough. still will buy if i see in store i think. quick zilla fix etc

and random but i love me some Art Adams zilla art, recenlty got the age of monsters darkhorse compilation of zilla stories, so good.:clap

saw a sh MA space zilla at local anime shop today, $83. tempted to go back and get would be my 1st sh MA fig. have not seen the movie and only know a very lil bout space zilla, for those that have it is it a good figure? cool character?

thks

Dont have it but inspected it in-hand and it was indeed the first great figure of the line. I think he's a cool monster. Hes so evil. And hes hands down one of Godzilla's strongest enemies if not number one.

Back