Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the Banpresto?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 232
Had a feeling it was.

I just watched a video review where the guy called it the Xplus 2000, which is not.

Ok, going to go get him right now on Ebay, he's floating around $100.00.

He gives enough of the look I like from the Xplus at $250.00 cheaper.

MF was right, very long tail.

He comes in a bag. :lol

Lol yeah the banprestos believe it or not are crane game items lol. I have mine in storage somewhere hes pretty neat.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I feel like I've seen that picture with the cat before. As in, before the Gigantic Desu-Goji was even announced.

Had a feeling it was.

I just watched a video review where the guy called it the Xplus 2000, which is not.

Ok, going to go get him right now on Ebay, he's floating around $100.00.

He gives enough of the look I like from the Xplus at $250.00 cheaper.

MF was right, very long tail.

He comes in a bag. :lol

Awesome, enjoy.

Lol yeah the banprestos believe it or not are crane game items lol. I have mine in storage somewhere hes pretty neat.

no way, really. :lol

Yeah spoiled brats dont know how good they have it

I always found this funny, I consider the '54 and 2000 to be some of the best Godzilla vinyls and better than some of the high end kits yet they're prize toys from a game.

Only thing to watch for with the 2000 is I had a real pain getting his arms in the sockets, even after heatin them soft, one has an indent on the underside of his upper arm cuz of how I had to squeeze it to get it in.

Geez, just watched G vs. Gigan, that Gigan's a d!ck.
Awesome that G speaks "record", lol.

Btw,
for those who are looking to score one of those old UFO catcher Yuji Sakai Millenium G concept vinyl figures from Banpresto,
beware that there are bootlegs out there that were made perhaps a year or two after it was released...

I know there's a green version bootleg, but I don't know if there was also a bootleg of the black version

The only difference I noticed was that it appeared more " warped" and I think it was slightly smaller and slightly less detailed....if I recall correctly...
I don't know if there were constructed the same way or not...

The original versions have clear eyes with only the pupils and irises painted/ printed on,
but the sclera is clear with only a white vinyl piece inside the head providing extra dimension for both eyes....a very nice detail btw

Back