Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

I think the monster-arts looks awesome judging by the previews. And I wouldn't mind it being just a bit thinner. I like the movie design but it is a bit too chunky.

Over the next 24 hours or so, I'm going to post some favorite G-pieces from my collection. Starting with the first three pieces I ever got - the Aurora kits my dad built for me in the 60's and 70's:

Here are the two pieces that got me and my wife back into collecting all things Gozi in the '90s - The Bandai Final Premium and the M1 Heisei bust (painted by your humble professor:)

Here's the nearly 13" tall West Kenji GMK prepainted figure that I got from Explosion Toys for $90:

Great stuff, far better then what's coming out lately. Lots of great G history there.

got my neca G2014 lastnite at my local TRU.For 18.99 is a decent figure.good sculpt but I am looking forward to the S.H. monsterarts version and the 24" by neca.Cant wait to see the full picture tonight.

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 348
I think if you don't want to see any joints on your Godzilla you have to stick with the statues that are going to be released. Or just try to talk to him about it a young age and keep an eye on him as much as you can without smothering his social life.

Back