Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

image-15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just got my S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 today from BBTS. This is my first Monsterarts figure. Looks nice.

do you guys think this is real? The box shot looks photoshopped but the figure on the bottom looks legit.

tumblr_mzyrehBv9R1stgzqbo1_1280.jpg

Nice catch, What about the other two shots? I haven't seen those before. But I have no doubt we will get a monsterarts G 2014. A nice photoshop job though.

Fakery at its finest. But it will be a Monster Arts figure eventually. Only a matter of time.

jmek- yes it is :) happy got it at a fair price at ebay
jrice- thank you dude.

i hyped of the upcoming godzilla trailer this coming friday

Only 24" huh? Bummer. I was expecting it to be their standard 31". Oh well, still pretty G-dang big.

Only 24" huh? Bummer. I was expecting it to be their standard 31". Oh well, still pretty G-dang big.

It will be, for some reasons sites are getting the info mixed up and all.

Those photos are the JAKKS figure, which will be 30" tall.

NECA is making a 24" figure, but, everyone's getting confused because NECA has chosen to sell their G2014 figures promoting the head to tail length instead of height like usual.

Yeah NECAs Godzillas are 12" and 6" tall 24" and 12" long i had the sell sheets for pre orders through this morning no images yet though.

I just heard the great news that NECA will be doing classic Godzilla action figures too.

Back