Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got him!

evagoji.jpg

You can build yourself a secret toy annex in your brand new house!
Originally that was part of the plan.. but she's the one who made the floor plans.
I managed to convince her to make a panic room though, just in case of zombie apocalypse.
I might end up just using it to stash my toys secretly.. She'll find out when zombies knock on our door.

Originally that was part of the plan.. but she's the one who made the floor plans.
I managed to convince her to make a panic room though, just in case of zombie apocalypse.
I might end up just using it to stash my toys secretly.. She'll find out when zombies knock on our door.
And as she opens the door, a wall of collectible boxes blocks out of the doorway, leaving you two unable to get inside. What a shame 😥 . I of course, would go and collect your Kaiyodo Shin Godzilla, because you would have wanted it that way.

And as she opens the door, a wall of collectible boxes blocks out of the doorway, leaving you two unable to get inside. What a shame 😥 . I of course, would go and collect your Kaiyodo Shin Godzilla, because you would have wanted it that way.
F you for doing what's right and what I would have done anyway!!

*F for fine by me

Does anyone have tips on how to heat up X-Plus Biollante’s vines and keep them in place while they’re cooling down? I’ve been slowly fixing her mouth and spike, and it’s a task lol

Back