Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine. I don't like the way the right foot is not flat but oh well.

Attachments

• 20231129_104828.jpg
    20231129_104828.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
These renders look great, but based on how the other Godzilla Ultimates actually came out... I'm probably better off sticking with the SHMA. :rolleyes:
Their other Godzilla Ultimates looked horrid even in the render stage. Here's hoping this means Super 7's gotten more ambitious. They're capable of fine detail, I don't know why they leave it out sometimes.

I wonder if they got the digital model from the licensor or sculpted it themselves. Whoever prepared this file had symmetry on, so the scales on both sides mirror each other exactly.

0ef43e9a984c0a03e5e97dfdcc448096.jpg

Their other Godzilla Ultimates looked horrid even in the render stage. Here's hoping this means Super 7's gotten more ambitious. They're capable of fine detail, I don't know why they leave it out sometimes.

I wonder if they got the digital model from the licensor or sculpted it themselves. Whoever prepared this file had symmetry on, so the scales on both sides mirror each other exactly.

It's a new era for Super7's Toho ULTIMATES! Line as Godzilla from Godzilla Minus One joins the line with a brand-new 8" tall and 14" long figure approved by none other than director, screenwriter, and visual effects supervisor Takashi Yamazaki.

That Super7 Minus One looks good, but I saw the Ultimates '89 in hand yesterday at a Best Buy. Looked absolutely awful in person. The shiny gloss paint finish kills it. Makes it look like a cheap plastic toy rather than a $85 adult collectible. Looked like those cheap plastic Jakks Pacific Godzillas from years back.

I don't have many Godzilla collectibles. I have 2 Neca figures ('89 & '14) and 2 Monsterarts (my 2 fav's, '54 & '89). Was thinking of adding the Monsterarts Minus One, but between the higher price and the paint apps in the recent reviews of the released product not sure I'm interested anymore. Not worth the $130 - $140 price tag. Way more than I paid for the other 2 at well under $100 each. I doubt it will hang around long enough to get discounted either.

Or you can say one of your fans sent you one for the holidays!
No can do, already used that one for 2 incoming toys.

Fans, clients.. those people are so very kind in my wife's eyes.
They gave so many to our family, especially in the toys department.

What a dream job. 😌

except for those bloody revisions.

Back