Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No can do, already used that one for 2 incoming toys.

Fans, clients.. those people are so very kind in my wife's eyes.
They gave so many to our family, especially in the toys department.

What a dream job. 😌

except for those bloody revisions.
I wasn’t aware I was speaking to a man who was so highly regarded and admired by his people!
IMG_0261.gif

Awesome! It looks a lot better than those previous pics that were showing it off.

Unfortunately, consistency on paint for this figure looks to be all over the place. Those bad early pics, I've seen several different customers share their figure with paint work as bad or worse than that, and others with almost perfect paint. There's no telling what you'll find when you open yours. I'm already anticipating a repaint of mine.

Unfortunately, consistency on paint for this figure looks to be all over the place. Those bad early pics, I've seen several different customers share their figure with paint work as bad or worse than that, and others with almost perfect paint. There's no telling what you'll find when you open yours. I'm already anticipating a repaint of mine.
That’s too bad. So every figure is a blind box basically. SH Monsterarts has me in the habit of always looking at teeth and eyes.

That’s too bad. So every figure is a blind box basically. SH Monsterarts has me in the habit of always looking at teeth and eyes.
It is unfortunately. As much as part of me thinks for their prices, they should be doing a wash or something, if this is what you get when they do, they're better off with monotone paint.

Thanks! I went a little crazy on G Day but I think it was well worth it. One of the most surprisingly cool things out of everything had to be the stained glass style bookmark.

I'm on a tight budget and going for the best and easiest prices, so all of my stuff is on order with January being the earliest ship date, for the MMS and the SHMA.

My Godzilla -1.0 haul came in today from the G-Store. The box looked like Ace Ventura kicked it down a hallway. But thanks to Zenmarket, everything was individually wrapped in bubble wrap.
Are those goodies still available to order? I just saw Minus One last night and loved it, so looking to get some merch from it. I was thinking of ordering the Ichibansho figure from BBTS, but dunno how their final products are with something like Godzilla. Banpresto makes great DBZ stuff, but this is a little different.

Are those goodies still available to order? I just saw Minus One last night and loved it, so looking to get some merch from it. I was thinking of ordering the Ichibansho figure from BBTS, but dunno how their final products are with something like Godzilla. Banpresto makes great DBZ stuff, but this is a little different.
They can be hit or miss. The sculpts are A+ since they’re done by Yuji Sakai, but the paint is kind of lacking. Sometimes you get the gums bleeding into the teeth, wonky eyes, muddy paint on the skin. I have mine preordered, but I’m also planning to get it repainted as well.

If you don’t want to go through all that, the MMS is really good for the price and there’s that Monster King out there that is like a 10” tall MMS. There’s also the eventual X-Plus that will be coming too.

Back