Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a nice big box day today.

ta2ysy7y.jpg

yzeguged.jpg

Big man is ferocious.

A very nice review of NECA 24" Godzilla 2014.

I don't really like the green/blue paint on the body. But base on the picture below, it really does has the green/blue color or maybe it's the effect color.
Ss-godzilla-2014-1k.jpg

the one on the far left is the 1st SHMA release^^^^ :)

neca should go ahead and milk their 2014 sculpt cuz its that good IMO, surprised there wasnt a battle damaged exclusive godzilla with severed(ripped off) muto head for him to hold at sdcc. or one with a atmoic breath part etc

Yea he does, he looks so much bigger than the 12" HTT, I expected it to be just doubled up but it looks like more than that.

1405834844522.jpg

I received my 24" HTT G14 today. It really is so much bigger then the 12" G. It is an awesome figure and must be seen in person to really appreciate it.

You know how when Godzilla first builds up his atomic breath in his mouth it looks like a bright swirling ball.

I wonder if a clear glass marble, or one with swirling blue lines, placed into his mouth and illuminated, if it would look the same as this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
I've had the Monsterarts 64 Godzilla for a while. After getting it I was watching some reviews and people were complaining about the gap on the back. At first I didn't really care about it because I I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Then it started to bug me. So here you go...

F40EE19A-5C6B-4E46-8207-0260A8BC4C2A_zpsd0np9amv.png

0A0BF6D0-E15A-4858-83F9-82DBAB6F11C5_zpskfuqjks2.png

IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG

Did some air brushing and some dry brushing. Then some weathering. Got rid of most of that blue/green color. May do some more yet.

I was excited when I heard Neca was doing a line of Godzilla figures. Two straight misses. Looks like I'll be saving a bunch of money. Pass, pass and pass and all future releases.

NECA just can't seem to sculpt the Toho 'Zillas.

I agree here! I had high expectations for NECA's Godzilla products only to be thoroughly let down. They do such cool Alien and Predator figures and I think they did a terrific job with Planet of the Apes, but Godzilla is a total miss.... :(

I think my favorite upgrade to the 24" HTT over the 12" is the mouth/jaw, it seems like it opens wider and the extra detail is awesome, I love that you can see his tongue sticking out instead of just laying in his lower jaw and the anatomy inside pops out so much more.

Looks great!!! Love the set up... The Big GMK heart always makes me laugh... It looks like Godzilla just dropped a big terd and that he is very proud of it.

LOL

Yeah I didn't buy the ric for the ric, just because it was the cheapest available. The heart is kind of cool up close but at times it does look like a shiny dooker.

Can't wait to get that 24" NECA, thing looks awesome.

I think my favorite upgrade to the 24" HTT over the 12" is the mouth/jaw, it seems like it opens wider and the extra detail is awesome, I love that you can see his tongue sticking out instead of just laying in his lower jaw and the anatomy inside pops out so much more.

^^^ :exactly:

nice repaint Jrice :clap

Back