Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn he looks perfect.

1405978251834.jpg

1405978411986.jpg

Yea he does, he looks so much bigger than the 12" HTT, I expected it to be just doubled up but it looks like more than that.

1405834844522.jpg

Are you the same Underworld54 from Tohokingdom?

Oh hey! Nice seeing you over here. You're a Doctor Who fan also right?

Nope, never got into that. I like Godzilla, Rambo/Rocky, JAWS, Star Wars, Star Trek, Terminator, Aliens, Predator, Halloween, Incredible Hulk/Marvel and a whole bunch of other stuff though.

Lol *just lets it happen*

by the way you guys will likely get a kick out of this. Just came back from Vegas (yes they already fixed it up after the Mutos attack). Apparently Godzilla doesn't like sharks either.

yhyre3av.jpg

anyone see any reviews of the rebirth 95 SHMA G yet? mine just shipped from hlj! :yess:

damn that big neca G is tempting, the face sells the hell out of it. hopefully my local rus gets in more DOTPOTA figs so i can make a excuse to see that big g in person when i go to get a caesar.

I love '84, I have NO desire for this figure.

PFTgsR6.png

I was excited when I heard Neca was doing a line of Godzilla figures. Two straight misses. Looks like I'll be saving a bunch of money. Pass, pass and pass and all future releases.

Back