Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I graduated college my parents charged me rent to stay at home and apparently they put it all in a savings account for when I got a family and we went to see them yesterday and my parents gave us all the money from the account so now we have an amazing safety net and can relax a bit with money.

My buddies mom and dad did that but they kept the money.... no happy ending... good for you

I know people was getting this cheaper, but $39.99 shipped I'm happy. My local toysrus didn't price match kmarts price, glad amazon dropped the price this morning.
image.jpg

Got my SHMA Biollante today. When I first got SHMA Ghidorah, I thought his size was impressive. Then I got SHMA Destoroyah and thought; wow he's huge! Nothing prepared me for Biollante though. She's massive and awesome. I can't fit her in woth the rest of my SHMA's so I just set her next to my Neca 6 inch G. I don't think he's too happy :lol

image.jpg

Ordered these today, can't wait to get them :D

61337037-FREEZE_GODZILLA_POSTER_TEE-00.png

10187372_hi

I got a godzilla mug not too long ago. It's made my morning coffee taste better :lol

I kind of want that tumbler hmmm

Last edited:
Got my SHMA Biollante today. When I first got SHMA Ghidorah, I thought his size was impressive. Then I got SHMA Destoroyah and thought; wow he's huge! Nothing prepared me for Biollante though. She's massive and awesome. I can't fit her in woth the rest of my SHMA's so I just set her next to my Neca 6 inch G. I don't think he's too happy :lol

View attachment 119366

I got a godzilla mug not too long ago. It's made my morning coffee taste better :lol

Nice haul with Biollante! One day I hope to see a comparison photo with the SHMA and X-Plus versions together. Biollante is a such a shelf presence no matter who makes her! :clap

^^^ Megazord sequence has been initiated. I love MMPR, but they'd have no chance against Godzilla.

godzilla_vs_the_power_rangers___comicpalooza_print_by_kaijusamurai-d6544l8.jpg

Anbody seen the review of the 24 inch godzilla yet?

Yup, looks amazing, and now that I know I can get the figure for sure, it just makes the wait harder. That figure looks like everything I hoped for. When they first announced the licensees for the new movie and NECA was there, I really hoped they'd do a figure cuz I knew I'd like theirs most of everyone, and I really hoped they'd take a chanced on a 12" tall one and not just the 6-7" scale, and I was ecstatic when they announced doing both. The wait is almost over :D

I don't drink small cups of coffee so a mug would be of no use for me, but I have a Hulk tumbler already that I love and when I saw they were make a Godzilla one I had to have it. If they'd just make a Rambo tubmler I'd have one of my 3 most favorite characters.

View attachment 119366

Congrats man! She looks awesome!:clap I definitely need to pick her up soon. My Monster Arts Destroyah should be in tomorrow.:yess:

Cool video of the SHMA G2014, but it definitely highlights all the lost details from the movie design that I love. As much as their are things I love about this figure compared to NECA or anyone else, overall, it doesn't do it for me. This is the 3rd best Godzilla 2014 figure to me from what we've seen.

^^^ Megazord sequence has been initiated. I love MMPR, but they'd have no chance against Godzilla.

Yup, looks amazing, and now that I know I can get the figure for sure, it just makes the wait harder. That figure looks like everything I hoped for. When they first announced the licensees for the new movie and NECA was there, I really hoped they'd do a figure cuz I knew I'd like theirs most of everyone, and I really hoped they'd take a chanced on a 12" tall one and not just the 6-7" scale, and I was ecstatic when they announced doing both. The wait is almost over :D

I don't drink small cups of coffee so a mug would be of no use for me, but I have a Hulk tumbler already that I love and when I saw they were make a Godzilla one I had to have it. If they'd just make a Rambo tubmler I'd have one of my 3 most favorite characters.
I just wonder how Godzilla would handle the power sword being swung at him. That might be a game changer. It had a one hit kill function lol

Nice haul with Biollante! One day I hope to see a comparison photo with the SHMA and X-Plus versions together. Biollante is a such a shelf presence no matter who makes her! :clap

I would love to see that. I hope one day xplus does a 30cm Biollante.

It's a 20oz so it keeps me going for a few hours, plus I think it has some lingering radiation :horror

I have a small collection of tumblers that is just begging to have Godzilla added to it.

Congrats man! She looks awesome!:clap I definitely need to pick her up soon. My Monster Arts Destroyah should be in tomorrow.:yess:

Prepare yourself for Destoroyah. The paint work is so good!

To me, the SHMA improves on the movie design. I can't wait to get this figure!

Cool video of the SHMA G2014, but it definitely highlights all the lost details from the movie design that I love. As much as their are things I love about this figure compared to NECA or anyone else, overall, it doesn't do it for me. This is the 3rd best Godzilla 2014 figure to me from what we've seen.

I think it looks pretty good but I think the lighting throws off the figure.

I just wonder how Godzilla would handle the power sword being swung at him. That might be a game changer. It had a one hit kill function lol

Godzilla's survived volcanoes, absolute zero temperatures, black holes, I think he can handle the power sword :lol. Tommy and Kimberly would be flying away to safety in her pteradactyl when it failed, Jason would probably get ballsy and try taking him on one on one with his T-Rex.

I think it looks pretty good but I think the lighting throws off the figure.

Lighting doesn't make a difference for me, it looks great for what it is, it just loses some of the details I love about Godzilla 2014. Compare the video image to this shot.

godzilla-the-king-arrives.jpg

In love 2014's spines. They look way cooler than NECA's to me

The spine details and the amount the jaw can open are the things I love about the SHMA, but for me, they're too small of an overall feature, I don't like the weird fat forearm/hand look, the joints look too obvious for me, the feet are too stylized and the skin texture looks like they took the 2014 design and slapped traditional Toho texture over it, like the armor plated look to his neck and back is almost lost and it's a distinct feature the separates 2014 from other Godzillas and a quality I really like.

Godzilla's survived volcanoes, absolute zero temperatures, black holes, I think he can handle the power sword :lol. Tommy and Kimberly would be flying away to safety in her pteradactyl when it failed, Jason would probably get ballsy and try taking him on one on one with his T-Rex.
Yeah but megazord and some of their enemies survived volcanos too lol the black hole thing missed Godzilla I thought and the absolute zero made Godzilla retreat in limping fashion from what I remember. He wanted no more lol.

Godzilla has never been stabbed by anything close to as big as that. Not saying he couldn't win, but if megazord and dragonzord combined or summoned Titanus..I think Godzilla would be sent with his tail between his legs. After all, Godzilla has been sent home by monsters much less powerful than him before lol

Back