Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sig if i'm not mistaken is 1995 Godzilla vs Destoroyah

GMK is definately in my top 5, but you're right, he's not the definitive design by any means.

Nice, very very nice, congrats on what must've been an expensive purchase.

Thanks, it's the most I've paid for a figure that's for sure, aside for the upcoming Gigantic Burning G. With that being said, it could have been a little worse. I ended up getting him for 350.00 with overnight shipping added free. I know about the Diamond Re-Issue but you see the problem is, I was drunk on eBay. lol

You can't put a price on the joy getting this on a Saturday brought me. Actually you can, about 180 bucks over what I would be paying in about 6-8 months. haha

But it's an original release and I got it a lot earlier, so that's cool. I won't be paying this again for any figure as my next favorites are coming in Oct/Nov (68-62) so back to saving some toy cash. :) This was an impulsive, one time thing. But it's easily one of my favorite suits and figures. No regrets.

14580590475_2e4eab02c8_z.jpg

14394173067_1758772601_z.jpg

He's a welcome addition to the family. lol

I'd classify iconic by the design most often used to represent him which tends to be the 90s style, it's been used a lot to represent him in marketing.

Not sure if iconic is the same as fav... But the G64 is tend to have the most fans.

I know it's my fav.

Definitely different meanings. I agree that G64 is probably the most iconic, at least for the Showa era. It's certainly not my favorite though.

Thanks for all your guys feedback. I just own the 12" Final War Godzilla. The 89/94 Godzilla pops in my head when Godzilla is talked about. I wanted to get one monsterarts in my collection to represent Godzilla on my shelf.

I went to my local TRU and was gonna pick up the Giant Godzilla and price match kmarts price. I was told they no longer price match with kmart, only TRU website. But on their site it states they do price match kmart, I didn't want to go back and argue, I'll just go with amazon.

I finally got off my lazy ass and ordered another SH Monster arts for my collection. Destroyah will go good with Burning Godzilla and Godzilla Junior. :)

I finally got off my lazy ass and ordered another SH Monster arts for my collection. Destroyah will go good with Burning Godzilla and Godzilla Junior. :)

I just followed suit.

Got off my lazy butt and ordered a SHMA Biollante. Used a free trial of Amazon Prime so she should be here Tuesday! :joy:

Just need to get Gigan, then I'm all caught up on currently released SHMA Godzillas figures :rock

I just followed suit.

Got off my lazy butt and ordered a SHMA Biollante. Used a free trial of Amazon Prime so she should be here Tuesday! :joy:

Just need to get Gigan, then I'm all caught up on currently released SHMA Godzillas figures :rock

Awesome congrats! I'm trying to not collect the full line and get all. Only the essential ones I want and mostly Godzilla but Destroyah was very hard to pass up. I just need to get the Evolution set than just wait until August for the Rebirth Junior Godzilla to come out. All will be awesome on display.

Awesome congrats! I'm trying to not collect the full line and get all. Only the essential ones I want and mostly Godzilla but Destroyah was very hard to pass up. I just need to get the Evolution set than just wait until August for the Rebirth Junior Godzilla to come out. All will be awesome on display.

Destoroyah is an intense figure. He has so many moving parts and he is MASSIVE. I think you'll be very pleased.

Destoroyah is an intense figure. He has so many moving parts and he is MASSIVE. I think you'll be very pleased.

I think I will too. Only other 2 foes I want is Ghidorah and Biollante. If I can find Ghidorah for a good price I'll definitely pick him up and Biollante I hope to get before she gets sold out and ups in price.

I think I will too. Only other 2 foes I want is Ghidorah and Biollante. If I can find Ghidorah for a good price I'll definitely pick him up and Biollante I hope to get before she gets sold out and ups in price.

I think that's why I was rushing to get biollante. I'm sure it won't be the case for quite some time, but I didn't want to pay after market prices on her.

I think that's why I was rushing to get biollante. I'm sure it won't be the case for quite some time, but I didn't want to pay after market prices on her.

Definitely one of the reasons why I just jumped on Destroyah. With Ghidorah I'm bummed that it went up so much. Trying to get my ass in gear even though I shouldn't be spending much money when vacation is coming up in 2 weeks. :lol

I came into some money this weekend and now I get to buy 24" HTT NECA 2014 and Hallmark 2014 ornament, :D :rock. I am sooo excited.

I came into some money this weekend and now I get to buy 24" HTT NECA 2014 and Hallmark 2014 ornament, :D :rock. I am sooo excited.

Congrats.

It will be like this with every single purchase from here on out. :lol

Agreed! I love the BioGoji suit! Can't wait for the Diamond reissue! Excellent purchase, drunk or sober! :rock

That 89 can't be reissued fast enough.

Do you think 2000 will get the same treatment.

Back