Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was only one guy with Gozi stuff of any significance at Chiller, and he had two of the Jakks for $125. By Saturday evening, he had sold one. Since I didn't go on Sunday, I don't know if he unloaded the second one. What really surprised me, is he had the G84 dvd figure for $500, and he sold it.

Another note on the Media Blasters WalMart Blu-ray set: barebones, no supplementary extras. For $10, I can't complain.

I have been contemplating lately on which godzilla 2000 to get.sh monsterarts or the yuji sakai 12" vinyl.Saw BBTS had the monsterarts version of him in stock for 74.99 and I had to pull the trigger and got their 1 in stock.For me I like my godzilla big 12"+.I had the first edition monsterarts godzilla with the blue flame effect but ended up selling him.He seem just too small for my taste.Super excited on getting this guy.I will eventually get the yuji sakai version next month

I just saw the Asian Godzilla trailer and holy crap does it look awesome!! Let them fight!!!!

Apologies if these were posted; it's the first time I'm seeing them. More angles of the NECA '94:

neca94goji1.jpg

neca94goji2.jpg

neca94goji3.jpg

neca94goji4.jpg

Curious how the '84 will turn out, but at this point I feel like NECA's sculpting style on these will only really suit the Legendary Goji. These just feel too... too much like they were made by an American company, let's put it that way. Something off about them. I will say they can pull off the super-articulated look better than MonsterArts can.

In most cases that's not big loss, but with G vs Destroyah, there's a well put together highlight real of his 40 year reign that plays out in the Japanese cut that's abbreviated down to just shots for Gojira in the American.

GREAT NEWS! DESTROYAH Blu-ray has the complete "highlight reel" at the end, playing out the entire end credits music.

Anyone have any news on X-Plus shipments from wave 3? I ordered my G'64 from Entertainment Earth (which I know isn't the fastest), and I haven't heard a peep. I'm getting impatient despite myself, lol. :impatient:

:wink1:

Anyone have any news on X-Plus shipments from wave 3? I ordered my G'64 from Entertainment Earth (which I know isn't the fastest), and I haven't heard a peep. I'm getting impatient despite myself, lol. :impatient:

:wink1:

Some retailers are getting shipments tomorrow. It looks like these are being sent out from Diamond in handfuls. EE might not be far behind.

I actually placed a duplicate order on Minilla and Godzilla '64 at GpHastings. The '64 has shipped, but apparently they're waiting for more stock on Minilla now? :lol Anyhow, whatever happens, I'll sell my duplicates once I get all of them. Just wanted to cover my bases because I can't remember the last time an order fulfillment process was so convoluted.

does anyone know if the 1/150 scale buildings would scale decently with the sh monstarts godzilla?.trying to build a little diorama for my monsterarts G 2000.Doesnt have to be exact scale just somewhat decent.I think someone said if you want exact scale to sh monsterarts godzilla's its the 1/700 scale.any info or input would be greatly apprecated.

****ing spider almost made me have a heart attack. Lol I have a really bad case of arachnophobia.

Hoping they'll put out a 25cm Kamacuras to go with it. I really only collect the 30's, but the bugs of Monster Island are so oversized they look great next to them.

Back