Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one that's 24" head to tail. I've been emailing BBTS for a few days and I guess they're supposed to be in mid may. But what I'm just looking for is pictures, if there are any? I can only find pics of the 12" head to tail version.

The one that's 24" head to tail. I've been emailing BBTS for a few days and I guess they're supposed to be in mid may. But what I'm just looking for is pictures, if there are any? I can only find pics of the 12" head to tail version.

BBTS arrival date is off, the 12" HTT is due in mid-May, the 24" is likely mid-June, NECA's tweeted that the 24" would come later. So far only pics are of the unpainted sculpts, who knows if any last minute modifications are being made as well.

Just put up my new kaiju posters! Godzilla vs Ghidorah and Oorchi.

DSCF0314_zps9743d4c5.jpg

Backlights on:
DSCF0322_zps9743d4c5.jpg

Lights off
DSCF0329_zps43d7c5c4.jpg

Unfortunately these aren't double sided posters so they do look a little washed out but on its own they look great!

Just got a french massive grande sized War of the Gargantuas poster too !

KGrHqZHJCYFI7KzrFkYBSREuN2mE60_57_zps25d336aa.jpg

Those are awesome. Very nicely displayed!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

what are those poster frames with the lights called?.I would love to get a few of those
Just put up my new kaiju posters! Godzilla vs Ghidorah and Oorchi.

DSCF0314_zps9743d4c5.jpg

Backlights on:
DSCF0322_zps9743d4c5.jpg

Lights off
DSCF0329_zps43d7c5c4.jpg

Unfortunately these aren't double sided posters so they do look a little washed out but on its own they look great!

Just got a french massive grande sized War of the Gargantuas poster too !

KGrHqZHJCYFI7KzrFkYBSREuN2mE60_57_zps25d336aa.jpg

What is that poster on the far left? Not the one on the "ARGO" poster on the door, but the one with the Japanese writing?

Those are awesome. Very nicely displayed!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks man! :D

what are those poster frames with the lights called?.I would love to get a few of those

They are called lightboxes. They don't come cheap though. I managed to get 'em for a bargain at $120 each but realistically I think you'll be looking at around $300++ each? (They can go up to $1000+)

What is that poster on the far left? Not the one on the "ARGO" poster on the door, but the one with the Japanese writing?

Whoops should have made it clearer, as mentioned before its from the movie orochi. More specifically Orochi the eight headed dragon :)

Great poster collection. I always thought the Bio poster was awesome.
https://youtu.be/zDvMtVcMxG4

Thanks man, yup bio is my all time favourite poster! And that diorama is killer! Did you make it yourself? :)

Thanks man! :D

They are called lightboxes. They don't come cheap though. I managed to get 'em for a bargain at $120 each but realistically I think you'll be looking at around $300++ each? (They can go up to $1000+)

Whoops should have made it clearer, as mentioned before its from the movie orochi. More specifically Orochi the eight headed dragon :)

Thanks man, yup bio is my all time favourite poster! And that diorama is killer! Did you make it yourself? :)

Yes, been working on it on and off for over a year, need to finish SUPER X lll and add it to the scene. Thanks for the kind words.

Just got all four of the Sony Gozi Blu-rays at Chiller Theatre Expo this weekend. Based on a quick look at a couple of them, they look fantastic! Each film is on a separate disc, with trailers and both Japanese and English audio. We get English credits, but I can live with that, considering we finally get these stateside.

ONE MORE THING:

Media Blasters is reissuing DAM and GvsMEGALON in a Blu-ray two-pack that will be a WalMart exclusive, coming in June. About $10. Got this straight from the Media Blasters rep at the show.

Last edited:
Media Blasters is reissuing DAM and GvsMEGALON in a Blu-ray two-pack that will be a WalMart exclusive, coming in June. About $10. Got this straight from the Media Blasters rep at the show.

Thank God. DAM is overpriced as all hell and Godzilla vs. Megalon seems to have been delayed indefinitely on individual Blu-Ray.

Now if only we could get G85...

Just got all four of the Sony Gozi Blu-rays at Chiller Theatre Expo this weekend. Based on a quick look at a couple of them, they look fantastic! Each film is on a separate disc, with trailers and both Japanese and English audio. We get English credits, but I can live with that, considering we finally get these stateside.

ONE MORE THING:

Thanks for the DVD info! I'll definitely be buying those! :clap

@ Freak_Zombie - That is one awesome poster collection! :hi5:

We get English credits

In most cases that's not big loss, but with G vs Destroyah, there's a well put together highlight real of his 40 year reign that plays out in the Japanese cut that's abbreviated down to just shots for Gojira in the American ending.

Now if only we could get G85...

Hopefully, maybe NECA doing that suit for their 2nd classic figure is no random choice.

saw the Jakks Pacific 24" tall and 40" long Godzilla figure at Chiller this weekend. I was thinking about picking it up to re-paint and mod, but i'm gonna stay away. a GIANT kids toy.

Back