Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is annoying to keep up with multiple threads, since now there's a Sideshow one and an X-Plus one, but at the same time, I see people chatting up in those threads that don't participate in this one, so if they want to have their own little area, so be it, I appreciate this thread and folks like you and hydrobud who've been a constant presence here and are out to discuss all things Godzilla.

One thing I like about Godzilla is that most collectors like a variety of makers and such, there isn't this, Hot Toys is the end all of toys, type of vibe like the other figure stuff around here.

It's fun, you just come here and talk about anything Godzilla.

Can't believe we're just days away from 2014 merchandise hitting shelves and who knows what else will be coming along with it.

My X-Plus figures will be posted exclusively in the Godzilla Collectibles thread. :lecture

Cool review! The 84 is also on my list to buy. I'm just trying to decide if I want that sea louse included in the exclusive version. The price hike is a killer!

Picked these up yesterday in Connecticut . No sign of the Big Guy .The tongue on the Smash isn't painted. Pretty cool for kids toys . Who am I kidding; pretty cool toy for us big kids as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 141
I got those two at my local store a couple weeks ago. The Tail Strike action feature is pretty neat. The Smash Strike just looks like he's doing a crazy dance. I think they're pretty fun toys for kids.

I also saw the big Jakks Pacific Godzilla at Toys R Us this week, but the hand was broken off on the one they had. The detail is really good one that one for the price. I wish the fins were a little bigger, but I think I'll be picking him up when I see one that isn't broken.

IMG_1320.jpg
IMG_1321.jpg
IMG_1322.jpg

JACKPOT!!! Hit TRU this afternoon in St. Louis and scored them both. I didn't see any of the Bandai figures or packs but I guess those will be out Monday. Really dig the hell out of this figure and you cannot go wrong for the price. Of course, better stuff will be on the way but for now this rocks.

Saw the big Godzilla at TRU today. It is BIG, but otherwise meh. He's got a serious case of thunder thighs. I'll be waiting for NECA.

Well the new one is known as the Obese Godzilla with a thyroid problem, plus he's boarderline diabetic.
Neca can't save him :lol

I think Sideshow's version will probably be the one to get. It will most likely be the most detailed and the biggest of the lot with the price to match its size

Back