Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was funny Jaws.

The joy of collecting toys and kids. :lol

You aint kidding... All my mint Godzilla toys now have dirt and sand on them.... Which is cool. I always love my watching my kids play with Godzilla toys.. I have been buying the S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla's for me...um.. Er... Them and they have been great with them.... Lots of play but no missing or broken parts... Pretty good for an eight and five year old.

I'd love to get that, now that I have a son on the way, i really want a Godzilla and Minya pairing, sure Godzilla's Revenge and DAM had Minya with '68 but it's not the same, I want Son of Godzilla represented in my collection.

That's an excellent reason to own a figure :clap
NECA will unveil their Godzilla 2014 figures on 3/14 at 12:01 PST.

Weeeeeeeee! :panic:

I'm confident except for the head/neck, if it has an ugly joint like the '94, that'll ruin it for me and make Bandai look good.

If the movie ends up being good, I'll get both the Neca and Monster-Arts figure. I figure Neca has a better chance of getting the Mutos made if they end up being cool. I can't see Bandai letting a new monster like a muto take up space in the Monster-Arts line. There are just too many other figures to get to first. JET JAGUAR!!

I hope we see an X-Plus figure too! But in the meantime, I can't wait to see what NECA puts out! Especially the larger scale stuff!

Scored my first X-Plus today!!! Titanosaurus and its INCREDIBLE!!! I'll be posting pictures of it later and will be giving him the Viking Gallery treatment! :rock

Can't wait to get my first Godzilla too! Which is also in transit!!! :panic:

Bummer.... I got my G62 that I won on ebay but I should have been paying more attention... I ended up ordering the Giant Monster series version and not the 30cm... Guy who sold it to me from Japan was cool though and said he would take it back for a full refund. Very cool of him since it was my fault.

At least it seems it is getting released here by Diamond.

Bummer.... I got my G62 that I won on ebay but I should have been paying more attention... I ended up ordering the Giant Monster series version and not the 30cm... Guy who sold it to me from Japan was cool though and said he would take it back for a full refund. Very cool of him since it was my fault.

At least it seems it is getting released here by Diamond.

I sure hope so! I want one for my growing collection. The 64 Godzilla should be released within the month!

I liked it better when we had one Godzilla collectible thread.

It is annoying to keep up with multiple threads, since now there's a Sideshow one and an X-Plus one, but at the same time, I see people chatting up in those threads that don't participate in this one, so if they want to have their own little area, so be it, I appreciate this thread and folks like you and hydrobud who've been a constant presence here and are out to discuss all things Godzilla.

One thing I like about Godzilla is that most collectors like a variety of makers and such, there isn't this, Hot Toys is the end all of toys, type of vibe like the other figure stuff around here.

It's fun, you just come here and talk about anything Godzilla.

Can't believe we're just days away from 2014 merchandise hitting shelves and who knows what else will be coming along with it.

It is annoying to keep up with multiple threads, since now there's a Sideshow one and an X-Plus one, but at the same time, I see people chatting up in those threads that don't participate in this one, so if they want to have their own little area, so be it, I appreciate this thread and folks like you and hydrobud who've been a constant presence here and are out to discuss all things Godzilla.

One thing I like about Godzilla is that most collectors like a variety of makers and such, there isn't this, Hot Toys is the end all of toys, type of vibe like the other figure stuff around here.

It's fun, you just come here and talk about anything Godzilla.

Can't believe we're just days away from 2014 merchandise hitting shelves and who knows what else will be coming along with it.

The godzilla threads, both movie and collectibles, are very pleasant places. Nothing like comic book movie related threads :lol

I'm going to be stalking my Toysrus over the next few days.

I work from home Monday's and there's no stores around so I won't be shopping til Tuesday, but I'll be on the hunt, there's a TRU, Walmart and Target within a mile of my job so come lunch, I am on the hunt for the Pack of Destruction Godzilla. Then it's waiting months for NECA, at least I'll have the little guy to get me by, I'll finally have a Godzilla 2014 figure :)

I personally don't mind the X-Plus thread. Especially since that is my main focus at the moment. Those figures are incredible!!!! I received Titanosaurus and was awe strucked! :thud:

I personally love both threads and was unaware of the SS thread. With the X-Plus thread, its just focused on that particular line, which is, for the most part - vinyl statues. (Minimal articulation, etc.) As for this thread, it not only talks about those (as collectibles) but other cool Godzilla stuff too. Monster Arts looks amazing as well and is much more affordable. Heck, I've been eye-balling that darn Monster Arts Bandai Biollante since the prices for the X-Plus version is through the roof!!!

I miss my old Bandai collection which was sold off during a bitter divorce back and had stayed away from G collecting. It was just too much to rebound from at that time and I was completely broke for a while.

I'm just happy that Godzilla is on the rebound again and I can now recover my losses with a new collection! Its been 10 long years since we've had a Godzilla movie which is a long time for withdrawal for me! :hi5:

So, with the new film looking great.... Hail to the KING!!! :rock

My X-Plus Godzilla 75 just arrived! I'm sooooo stoked at the moment! This and the 73 were my top wants!!! :yess:

tumblr_lbn0kxtNRa1qzr8nao1_500.gif

giphy.gif

:blissy

Back