Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this the godzilla premium? somebody is offering me this. how much should i get it. no box thanks

1441442_10151854362263172_74562746_n_zpsae59a090.jpg

1441266_10151854363973172_881828469_n_zps68c08c45.jpg

On my list of wants!!!

Not sure if this has been posted, but Kyle from Kaijucast visited X-Plus headquarters:

[ame]https://youtu.be/womDUibVWVs[/ame]

Great video that goes behind-the-scenes on how figures get made, who makes the decisions, what causes the delays, licenses they're interested in, etc.

Four things in particular stuck out from this video:
1, we're getting a 25cm-scale Ghidorah
2, they're interested in Pacific Rim
3, they'd like to get the license to make figures from the 2014 movie
4... THE NEXT GIGANTIC SERIES FIGURE WILL BE BURNING GODZILLA :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I saw the Kaibutsuya kit from which the GMK sculpt was taken on eBay a while back and there was also a Desu-Goji available so I had guessed that would be the next one. Hope they use that sculpt because it kicks all kinds of ***. Less-stylized than the GMK and has an especially bulky, powerful look that would lend itself well to the larger size. Having missed out on the Bandai Super Premium, I think this will more than make up for it. :D

1455181_10151977812017207_908779605_n.jpg

I passed on the GMK due to already having him in 30cm scale and while I love the design, it's not iconic enough to warrant that size and price tag. This, on the other hand, will DEFINITELY be bought.

Last edited:
This gigantic series will be the death of me. please dont release 54 giant godzilla!!!

, next time someone cries about a Hot Toys likeness being sligtly off, post a pic of the '54 Godzilla and this bank and show them what being off really means

And people complain about the predator sculpts :lol

Not sure if this has been posted, but Kyle from Kaijucast visited X-Plus headquarters:

https://youtu.be/womDUibVWVs

Great video that goes behind-the-scenes on how figures get made, who makes the decisions, what causes the delays, licenses they're interested in, etc.

Four things in particular stuck out from this video:
1, we're getting a 25cm-scale Ghidorah
2, they're interested in Pacific Rim
3, they'd like to get the license to make figures from the 2014 movie
4... THE NEXT GIGANTIC SERIES FIGURE WILL BE BURNING GODZILLA :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I saw the Kaibutsuya kit from which the GMK sculpt was taken on eBay a while back and there was also a Desu-Goji available so I had guessed that would be the next one. Hope they use that sculpt because it kicks all kinds of ***. Less-stylized than the GMK and has an especially bulky, powerful look that would lend itself well to the larger size. Having missed out on the Bandai Super Premium, I think this will more than make up for it. :D

1455181_10151977812017207_908779605_n.jpg

I passed on the GMK due to already having him in 30cm scale and while I love the design, it's not iconic enough to warrant that size and price tag. This, on the other hand, will DEFINITELY be bought.

sweet jeezis does that light up?!

What size are those and man I cant wait for the new godzilla so we can have great figures of him like these.

sweet jeezis does that light up?!

That picture is of the original kit. Judging from what they've done for their GMK, it's reasonable to assume this is the sculpt they'll use for their Burning Godzilla. As for lighting up, who knows? Sure would be a nice Ric Boy exclusive... :lol If that happens, I'll stick with the regular version as I'm not a fan of wires and electronic trickery running through my figures.

What size are those and man I cant wait for the new godzilla so we can have great figures of him like these.

The GMK is around 37.5 centimeters tall in his hunched pose, so I would guess this Burning Godzilla will be more like 40 or so. Maybe a little over that if we're lucky.

As for that vinyl bust bank, Skreeonk! has an accurate description. It's the '89 suit, BBTS must've made a mistake.

https://skreeonk.com/2013/11/15/exc...to-produce-line-of-godzilla-vinyl-bust-banks/

They just shipped my X-Plus Kiryu and Space Godziila yesterday. They should be here soon.

Congrats! I got my Spacegodzilla a week ago, still waiting on Kiryu but he should be here any day now from Mike. And Spacegodzilla's absolutely huge -- everyone's been saying it and I'm sure you've heard the same, but it still won't prepare you for seeing it in person. Hell of a piece.

97db3bc2d6dc5b311ed4fa41212b429b.jpg

The 95 version is appx 50 cm tall

Sweet! Then with vinyl shrinkage this should be over 40cm easily. :blissy

Back