Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they're basing the article off the toy info. That site is decent but they'll post anything and give it headlines like it's legit.

Yeah, they're basing the article off the toy info. That site is decent but they'll post anything and give it headlines like it's legit.

OOO ok then. My bad. Still nice to see that toys are adding radioactive breath lol

Even the concept trailer had a building with a whole in the middle more suggestive of a ray blast than any other attack.

That's what I was thinking too, but I can't recall seeing if the edges of that hole were charred/burned.

Maybe that hole was created by a new Super X. :yess: :rock

They have some really cool stuff, curious to see what else X-Plus puts out. My only issue is the sculpt isn't soft enough. All of their kits have this rough, abrasive look to them. It's one of the reasons why I prefer the 30cm GMK to the 9" one, it just looks more polished.

Pictures like this make it hard to resist though:

$T2eC16F,!yMFIc7EN-FbBSYRQmPlYQ~~60_3.JPG

If these were original X-Plus sculpts I'd be all over them.

Yeah I just stumbled on this today. 500.00 +++ Man I want it. I wish SSC did these so I could flex pay.

Love the size. Biggest issue I have with the X Plus items. Too much money not enough size.

$T2eC16ZHJF8FFqK,IU4VBSZyWP!Ziw~~60_3.JPG

Yeah I just stumbled on this today. 500.00 +++ Man I want it. I wish SSC did these so I could flex pay.

Love the size. Biggest issue I have with the X Plus items. Too much money not enough size.

$T2eC16ZHJF8FFqK,IU4VBSZyWP!Ziw~~60_3.JPG

I know it's not the best godzilla but man does he look epic. Already preordered. Can't wait.

I really can't wait for Toy Fair, with the 2014 stuff looking to be in stores around March, there should be loads of cool stuff to see.

February 16 can't come fast enough. I'm also eager to see how much it will stir up classic Godzilla merchandise too, maybe G84 will finally get official US dvd release.

I really can't wait for Toy Fair, with the 2014 stuff looking to be in stores around March, there should be loads of cool stuff to see.

February 16 can't come fast enough. I'm also eager to see how much it will stir up classic Godzilla merchandise too, maybe G84 will finally get official US dvd release.

If new movie is a huge hit we're going to be seeing a Godzilla reality TV show, Godzilla Sports Jerseys, Godzilla Swimming Pools, Godzilla Figure Skating, Godzilla Sex Toys, Godzilla Car Air Freshners and yes, the 84 DVD. :lol

So much good Godzilla stuff incoming. My body is ready!

I hope this gets a re-release!

F5611245-2DCE-4C7F-B12A-A70265D5DE0F-5035-0000037B2ED61132_zps16c0ad83.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back