Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea wtf. That figure better come with authentic fire breath at that price. 10 inch isn't that big. I expect that from the jakks pacific 30 inch figure coming out.

I'm thinking the 10" one is for a case of them, however many that is. I'm just hoping Neca make the 18" so he can spar with Gipsy Danger, that will be the only Godzilla I need.

I'm thinking the 10" one is for a case of them, however many that is. I'm just hoping Neca make the 18" so he can spar with Gipsy Danger, that will be the only Godzilla I need.

NECA is 100% for certain doing an 18" scale figure.

Atomic breeeeeeeeath! :panic:

Don't get hopes up that it's confirmation it'll be in the movie.

GodzillaHornetJet-Front.jpg

NECA is 100% for certain doing an 18" scale figure.

Don't get hopes up that it's confirmation it'll be in the movie.

GodzillaHornetJet-Front.jpg

They already said that godzilla has atomic breath. Plus this godzilla looks 10 times better now than ***** zilla.

I'm fairly confident too, it's just tricky with this "if it really happened" approach to the film, at what point do the filmmakers say, ok, this is the point where we can no longer suspend disbelief. Yes, once you have 100 foot monsters running around, it should be anything goes, but from their perspective, would it only be plausible for a creature to emerge but not to gain some power no living being has ever been capable of.

I just can't wait to see the final design. At least it sounds like we'll see what Godzilla looks like by March, as I don't believe this'll be another Trendmasters situation with toys bearing little resemblance to the final film look.

I'm sure I'll buy all the toys in March.

I just feel like Godzilla's atomic breath is one of his most important identifying features. It's like Superman flying or Wolverine's claws. Not including it would be a big mistake in my opinion. I have the SDCC t-shirt from a few years back and it has an AR feature that makes it look like Godzilla's blowing fireballs on a webcam. Hardly confirmation, but it kind of shows how people automatically identify Godzilla with his atomic breath ability.

Even the concept trailer had a building with a whole in the middle more suggestive of a ray blast than any other attack.

Back