God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOO HOO!

Got my Replica blades in the mail today! I was surprised since they werent due till next month. But im not complaining cause these things are sick! THey are big and heavy, so had to place them on these shelves!

Now when the gods reek havok on us i am ready!

kratosBLades.jpg

Nice BoC you got there
I would have ordered but they weren't able to ship to NZ

If you get one I'll be pissed. My gamestop said they have them, but aren't supposed to give them away until the game is released.

I have a feeling they'll say the same thing, which they should. Because when MGS4 was released with a free book or something, they said they can't release it until we pick up our order. I think it was MGS4.

Just upgraded my sorry a$$ 19" TV to a 32" in time before GOWIII comes out.

I also finally purchased the God Of War: Collection from best buy. They was having a promo if you purchase GOWIII you get the GOW:C for $20. But I was told GOWIII from best buy was sold out? But online you still can PO it. On another note it's no longer available at amazon.com.

You know what's gonna happen. When the game is released they will magically have run out of them to give out...

I know....I've lost all respect for Gamestop. God of War III is the last game I'm ever preordering from them. It really irks me that they are constantly pushing preorders on you the entire time you're in the store. I know they're trying to get their numbers up, but after I say no 3 times I think I've made my point that I don't want to put any money down. When picking up AVP I swear the guy asked me 10 times to reserve it now...he had about 3 rebuttals he kept cycling through. He was harping about the "Free" strategy guide that was about the size of a stack of 3x5 cards. I told him only kids use strategy guides...especially for RPGs. Half the fun in playing those games are figuring them out for yourself. The only time I ever seek out guidance is when I get stuck.

WHOO HOO!

Got my Replica blades in the mail today! I was surprised since they werent due till next month. But im not complaining cause these things are sick! THey are big and heavy, so had to place them on these shelves!

Now when the gods reek havok on us i am ready!

kratosBLades.jpg

Wow, those blades look sick!

I pre-ordered mine today and got a free poster..huh.
It's hanging on my wall, it's awesome! :D

Played the E3 demo from PSN last night and it felt like I was playing the PS2 game again. Not overly impressed.

Played the E3 demo from PSN last night and it felt like I was playing the PS2 game again. Not overly impressed.

Thats the way several people feel (game reviewers), in that theres really nothing new to the gameplay, just mash away. But the graphics are better.

Back