God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm..I've always felt the 360 controller was better for shooter games, where as the Ps3 controller was better for say fighting games. For a game like GoW3, I think the Ps3 controller is much better. I like Ninja Gaiden and Dante's Inferno better on the Ps3.

This :lecture Games like Dead Space, Resident Evil 5 and Bioshock I found easier on 360 (though Dead Space I think looks a tad nicer on PS3) where games like Soul Calibur 4 I found are a little easier on PS3.

That's strictly a matter of opinion. Dude, you like the XBox's controller enough to provide pictoral evidence, then more power to you. But you can't make a blanket statement that the Xbox controller is better than the 360 controller. That's subjective.

Secondly, I never stated that Sony doesn't care about other markets besides Asia. But you can't seriously expect them to redesign a controller strictly for the North American market.

Anyways, to get back on topic, God of War III is effin' awesome! I need to get my PS3 fixed / replaced so I can play through it again.

It's not subjective, it's fact. A lot of the non fanboy type's agree with me. I have both systems so I'm not trying to be a fanboy. Both systems have their pro's and con's. I like the system hardware better on the PS3. I love the games. But I hate the controller and I hate the PSN. I hate the sytem hardware for the Xbox360, but I love the controller. I love Halo. I love Xbox live.

Yeah, maybe you can get by playing certain games witht he PS controller. But it's really hard to play FPS games. I tried playing Bioshock 1 & 2 and Dead Space on th PS3 and it was horrible! Racing games suck as well with the PS3 controller. Even some of the arcade games are uncomfortable. But yeah as someone said earlier, GOW is okay to play. I didn't have too much of a problem with that game. But still, I think it would be a better ecperience if the controller was more conformed to the hands the way the 360 controller is.

Well, anyway.. GOW 3 is pretty bad ass. I'm near the end. Someone told me there was going to be a DLC for GOW 3 ??? Is that right?

Maybe.
If you get the platinum trophy you´ll get the internet adress "spartansstandtall.com" and there are many ideas what could be.
Multiplayer DLC was the april fools joke and now bets are on another chains of olympus, or GoW IV.

Amazon.com had about (12) NECA Kratos 7" figure w/Golden Fleece for $17 but when I was about to place my order someone just purchased whatever they had instock.:banghead

Back