God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used the they have no games line. But of the ones you've listed. I personally only have liked MGS4, the Uncharted series and LBP. Hopefully GOWIII will join my list.

Guys, what are the chances of Sideshow releasing both a Maquette, and a PF Kratos statue? I mean, could they release a PF (of a different Kratos statue) later on?

I think gametrailers has the first 10 minutes up? But the link isn't working for me...any help?

Well, decided today I wanted to get the Ultimate Edition; only places that still has it that I found: Walmart.com

It'll get to me a week later...lol....it'll be a long week

Well, decided today I wanted to get the Ultimate Edition; only places that still has it that I found: Walmart.com

It'll get to me a week later...lol....it'll be a long week

Same here; I had to order it from gamestop.ca since none of our local stores appear to be getting the Pandora's Box edition in-store. That means I'll most likely have to wait an extra week or so, but that'll just give me more time to finish off the God of War Collection.

Guys, what are the chances of Sideshow releasing both a Maquette, and a PF Kratos statue? I mean, could they release a PF (of a different Kratos statue) later on?

I seriously doubt SS would develope more then one version of him.

Same here; I had to order it from gamestop.ca since none of our local stores appear to be getting the Pandora's Box edition in-store. That means I'll most likely have to wait an extra week or so, but that'll just give me more time to finish off the God of War Collection.

Exacty what I am doing........heck, may have time to replay Chains of Olympus too......

FMT2g6.jpg

The Ultimate Edition also comes with a hot chick!! :chew $97 spent well, and with free shipping!!

pX6lVz.jpg

Lol...I wish. $100 isn't that expensive compared to Hot Toys figures.

lol True. The replica of Pandora's Box looks really nice, and I like the size of it! Considering all the cool stuff that's included with this edition, spending an extra $30 (on top of the price for the regular edition) doesn't seem that bad to me.

I finally played the GOW III demo today. I've had it since November but I wanted to beat the first two games before I played it. I just beat GOW II two hours ago and then played the demo.

Fricken awesome! :rock

I finally played the GOW III demo today. I've had it since November but I wanted to beat the first two games before I played it. I just beat GOW II two hours ago and then played the demo.

Fricken awesome! :rock

Congrats on finally being able to play the GOW3 Demo
I'm sure you'll love the final game, we all will.

Back