God Of War III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait too get the Ultimate Trilogy Edition, been waiting for GOW3 since the first trailer at E3 was shown in June 2008, it'll make 2010 for me

:rock:rock:rock

Yeah, the batarang looks VERY cheap, but I didn't mind too much since I got the Arkham Asylum: CE for the same price as the regular ($59.99), plus free shipping on an Amazon Gold Box deal. :rock

I think the Pandora's Box looks cool and will probably be better made than the batarang.

I think so too.
But that´s not hard.^^
I had the same thing for the CE of B: AA, but you gotta imagine something:

The american CE differs from the european, that you guys have a FAR cooler packaging in form OF the baterang and the book about the villains is wrapped in artificial leather.

The leather was cut from europe and the box also, we just have a box outta cardboard stuff.

Little retarded, or not?^^

Some of you may or not be interested in this...

Between February 1st and March 31st, you can stop into any participating 7-Eleven store to quench your thirst with a one-of-a-kind fruit flavored Slurpee drink and pick up one (or more!) of four God of War III cups to collect Slurpee Nation rewards codes that can be redeemed at Slurpee.com for exclusive God of War III and Slurpee-themed downloadable content.

One Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AB5BJRghrE&NR=1

New God of War 3 Poster - Likely taken from the Games latest build :rock

4332278550_0309d0f812_b.jpg

This does more look like a figure, or statue and since NECA won´t do any new stuff, how they´ve said, it´s probably a teaser for the PF Kratos statue.
Cause there are no posters for GoW III, only wallpaper...

This does more look like a figure, or statue and since NECA won´t do any new stuff, how they´ve said, it´s probably a teaser for the PF Kratos statue.
Cause there are no posters for GoW III, only wallpaper...

I assure you its not a figure or PF (the Kratos PF is being converted too a Maquette)

And what about a source to "assure"?! cause you said "it looks like taken from the final build" and not "it is" and just doesn´t look like videogame graphics, more like molded, you know?!

Hm, ok...it´s from the trilogy box unveil...that´s something, but it still looks molded.
Nothing against you, man...ok?
It´s just...it doesn´t look like game graphics, don´t you think?

Hm, ok...it´s from the trilogy box unveil...that´s something, but it still looks molded.
Nothing against you, man...ok?
It´s just...it doesn´t look like game graphics, don´t you think?

Na thats cool you just wanted conformation.
I'm about 90% sure its the final build Graphics, as the last game engine is said too blow the E3 Demo out of the water and comparing that Kratos Face too E3 Kratos face looks convincing too me
Also Hip-Hop Gamer said the gameplay sequence they saw looked at about 90% of what the First GOW3 CG Trailer looked like

Holy Mother...that sounds astounding.
So you really think the graphics will look SO damn great, that it will look so real?!?!?!?
Although I think it doesn´t look photo-real, but still molded from a statue perspective...kind of...cause now after looking at nearest possible, the lips and eyes look a "little" like graphics...
o_O

Holy Mother...that sounds astounding.
So you really think the graphics will look SO damn great, that it will look so real?!?!?!?
Although I think it doesn´t look photo-real, but still molded from a statue perspective...kind of...cause now after looking at nearest possible, the lips and eyes look a "little" like graphics...
o_O

I wouldn't quote me on it but I think this could be from the final build
:D

I just hope they story isn't as screwy as the last game.

Kratos, you're falling behind...where are the pics of the new stuff thats out today? :D ;)

Kratos, you're falling behind...where are the pics of the new stuff thats out today? :D ;)

Mate the trailer isn't being released today, until 10pm NZ time :lol
Which I think is around 12:30am for you guys in the states? :monkey3

However here are some new scans, they do contain some big spoilers

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Back