Giles delay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheObsoleteMan said:
If we don't get a new Angel figure at Toyfair, I'm washing my hands of the line. It's been months since we've had an announcement or any info at all, and I'm not going to sit around in the dark for who knows how many more months waiting. I won't support a line where the fans are completely ignored.

I'm a big Angel fan, and I love the three figures we've gotten so far, but if we don't see or at least hear something new at Toyfair even Wes won't bring me back to this line. I'll stick to Star Wars and Marvel where the fans are kept in the loop and can depend on getting regular product announcements.

That is something sad to read, really. But I understand you.

I would never get rid of my collection, even though I stopped collecting it... it doesn't make sense to me, after all the years collecting and ejoying this passion, dump them, so I'm glad you're keeping your figures no matter what.

I hope we get our announcement (Wes hopefully, but wouldn't mind Darla, Illyria...) and we don't lose any more collectors for the line. I don't want it to end, at least until the rest of the core and important recurring characters are made. :confused:

Back