Giles coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thamesvalidude said:
Got to admit i am far more impressed than I thought I'd be. The light stitching and poor pocket flaps are my only nit-picks. Excellent figure...pity it's the last!

For someone who lobbied so hard for this figure, I'm glad that you are happy with the figure. :D

As for me, I couldn't be happier with him... except for the fact that it is the last Buffy figure. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I definitely think the lobbying was worth it, Protozaius. The more I look at it, the more it looks like ASH. I guess the Buffy line is sort of complete with the obvious exceptions of TARA and ANYA. I would continue to lobby as hard for wes and Fred/Illyria but i think Sideshow have definitively and totally shut up shop on the Angel line.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I await the customizer dudes contributions with baited breath.

Here's my repainted Giles.

Original
72-Giles-head-no-glasses.jpg

Lightened his hair, cleaned up his hairline and eyebrows.
repainted-Giles-72.jpg

It seems like there's been a spate of 12"ers lately (began with T-1000, I think, Giles, and seeing early pics of Faramir) with hair that's too dark and lacking detail.

That looks great! Especially the hair. Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with how the original painting looks like... and I can't wait for my Watcher to arrive!

Binky that looks loads better! A really nice job.

olvidadero I do hope that you don't have much longer to wait before you get yours. :eek:

Back